This may have the dolphin Viper beat!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
919210fu8vs-med.jpg

919210fu8m0-med.jpg

I'm not sure what offends me more about this car: the wheels, the wing, the paintjob, the interior or God only knows whats under the hood :shocked:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!! :eek: :rolleyes: but still not as bad as the dolphin viper

second thought its worse than the dolphin viper

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the hell are people thinking when they do crap like this?

J Dolphin 12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WHOA...??? That must have been done by a Vette owner. By the way... Let's get something straight, my last name is Dolphin. But the weird Dolphin mural car is NOT mine. So watch the reference to Dolphin. Thanks ;)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
absolutely hideous. looks like it belongs to a "frozen-in-time" 70's hippie with more money than taste.

where did you find that chad?

rich v.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what do you mean!?!?!?!?
i was just about to paint my new ACR just like that!!
can't believe someone beat me to it.
dammit!

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys ! Thats my car , it really looks better in person . I now have 22's all the way around and green neons under the car. I also had the seat covers in metalic green vinyl . Its really awesome !

By the way, I dont appreciate your rude and derogatory statements about my hard work. My boyfriend and I designed the whole thing for last years *** pride *******-fest . Which is coming up soon , you all are all invited !

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn!

It killed all the lines of the car. You can't even tell it's a Viper. WTH

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had some drapes like that back in the 70's. that paint job took someone a very long time and ALOT of money.

And yes, I believe that car was used to carry the ***, whoops, flag in the upcoming *** games here in Chicago.

S

SUN RA KAT

At least he won't have trouble finding it parked with all the other Vipers at Wal-Mart.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, opinions havent been what I hoped, but thats my car! I got tired of my yellow wheels, so I added the spinners, then with the spinners, the red paint didnt look right, so I painted it green. The green really didnt go with the interior, so I redid the interior. Then on my way home, I found that spoiler on the side of interstate and lo and behold, after some JB weld and superglue, it fit like a champ!

p.s.--anyone who believes I would actually do that to my car needs to leave...NOW! :D

RandyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That car is just beging for a set of 22" spinner wheels, I think that would just top it off...

Randy

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think one of you rich guys should track this car down, buy it, repaint it, put descent wheels on it, let Snake Hydes do a new interior, and put a supercharger on it to make up for the horrible life's its had to live.

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
holy [******] that must have been hard to paint...

I'm trying to imagine it in <font color="red">Red</font>/<font color="#666666">White</font>/<font color="blue">Blue</font>

still FUGLY but at least it would serve a patriotic purpose. :nana:

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it. A real work of art. It makes a statement. It's like the artist is saying that man's struggle to evolve beyond his ............ Ahhh, HELL, that thing looks like sh#t.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like the guy parked too close to a tacky wallpaper store and his car was attacked by monkeys. :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss