This Paxton and Moton shock/springs combo is the stuff!

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

Just over 1,000 miles on the ODO driving my new Copperhead since last friday's delivery by Woodhouse.

NO complaints, just a big grin on my face! Already had the oil/filter changed at 500 miles, and i've got the green light to start using the go pedal to taste. Wow, the Paxton is really a blast; quiet, trouble free, no heat issues at all. You really feel the smoooth boost come on at the 3Krpm range. It's a strange new feeling, because to my butt o' meter, the sensation is like the Viper is being "pulled" forward. This is in comparison to my feeling's when driving something Turbo-charged; you wait for the boost, etc.

The Moton's are a real pleasure. Yes, I did get a bit of tire-rub on the left rear wheel-well liner while flying down a country two lane with some repaired spots. That's all. I was going 80-ish and it was a 55mph road. One counter-clockwise click on the two trunk-mounted "Club Sport" cylinders (to stiffen) and it's perfect. Feels great, much better ride than stock. On smooth asphalt, it's heaven.

My only other immediate mod may be to do the Corsa "Cat-Back" exhaust to hear a bit more volume. the "Track" set-up (minus crossover) was too loud (I also had header's). The Paxton is SO smooth, that I need to hear a bit more sound to remind me I'm reaching take-off speeds.

I highly recommend the Paxton and the Moton Club Sport shocks/springs!

Thanks,

Jim W.

:usa: :cool:

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello;

Just over 1,000 miles on the ODO driving my new Copperhead since last friday's delivery by Woodhouse.

NO complaints, just a big grin on my face! Already had the oil/filter changed at 500 miles, and i've got the green light to start using the go pedal to taste. Wow, the Paxton is really a blast; quiet, trouble free, no heat issues at all. You really feel the smoooth boost come on at the 3Krpm range. It's a strange new feeling, because to my butt o' meter, the sensation is like the Viper is being "pulled" forward. This is in comparison to my feeling's when driving something Turbo-charged; you wait for the boost, etc.

The Moton's are a real pleasure. Yes, I did get a bit of tire-rub on the left rear wheel-well liner while flying down a country two lane with some repaired spots. That's all. I was going 80-ish and it was a 55mph road. One counter-clockwise click on the two trunk-mounted "Club Sport" cylinders (to stiffen) and it's perfect. Feels great, much better ride than stock. On smooth asphalt, it's heaven.

My only other immediate mod may be to do the Corsa "Cat-Back" exhaust to hear a bit more volume. the "Track" set-up (minus crossover) was too loud (I also had header's). The Paxton is SO smooth, that I need to hear a bit more sound to remind me I'm reaching take-off speeds.

I highly recommend the Paxton and the Moton Club Sport shocks/springs!

Thanks,

Jim W.

:usa: :cool:

im assuming you are using stock tires? If so, im scratching my head because traction is a challenge even with 0 mods...but when I go with a turbocharger later this year, i know for sure the tires have to go...just wondering..

ViperGMC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is a view of the reservoirs, they can be adjusted by reaching through the tunnel in back.

8021Motons_Rear-med.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave