thoughts on striping a gen 1 , any photos to post

mrbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thinking of striping my red gen 1 , would like to see what others have done . any ideas would be helpful thanks to all

herbbone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gotta disagree, 96 RT/10 ( Gen 1.5) White w/ Blue stripes is my fave color. Just reminds me of the old Shelbys. 96 Blue w/ White GTS (Gen 2) second fave. That will be my my next addition. I guess to each his own. Don't think I would Stripe a red Gen 1. Thats the car that all of ours came from.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It shouldn't even be a controversy. GTSs look great with stripes, RT/10s don't, particularly Gen Is. End of story, no controversy, just cold hard truth.

Nah.

Hey Baz...where are you with your beeyootiful striped RT (again)? Looks like Makara need some cold hard pics.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nah.

Hey Baz...where are you with your beeyootiful striped RT (again)? Looks like Makara need some cold hard pics.

Nah, I've seen plenty of striped Gen Is. The white with half blue stripes look horrible in my opinion. They look like they belong ******* next to a dock.

The Gen I is too curvy and seems too soft to stripe. Something about the naca duct and vents on the fenders makes it work on the Gen II a lot better (though I still am not a fan of it on the Gen II RTs)

OP
OP
M

mrbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here is the car. trying to post photo but it is to big , old man needs help .

Last edited: