Tiger You Are ***..im Sorry

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude I love you but dang, *** is up with you and the *** Ferrari boys? You dissed us.Your a trader..I can't believe you hang with those freakin nerds and left your Viper brothers on the side lines.You know how it goes playa.I gotta call it as I see it.I even have pictures to prove it. You were hanging out with Shaggy and the JACKSON FIVE IN ONE OF THE PICTURES. WHATS UP WITH THAT?:rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude I love you but dang, *** is up with you and the *** Ferrari boys? You dissed us.Your a trader..I can't believe you hang with those freakin nerds and left your Viper brothers on the side lines.You know how it goes playa.I gotta call it as I see it.I even have pictures to prove it. You were hanging out with Shaggy and the JACKSON FIVE IN ONE OF THE PICTURES. WHATS UP WITH THAT?:rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh:

It's a "yoot" thing Mr. BnB! :dance:

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott

I disgaree with you.When I was 23 I had the world by the blls.I still do sometimes.I know who my friends are.When I roll I roll with my crew.I dont stray away to lick italian blls.Plus any day any time and you know i'm not talking crap.I'll bury any Ferrari to the ground.I'll crash my car into an Enzo before I lose to that crap.BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yo Tiger we still love you bro.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys left early, but Sleekride and I stayed behind because we wanted to stay for the event. I know it was a little cold but it was not that bad. The glass area was perfect if you needed to warm up and the hospital had heat. It was worth it to stay to behind and watch the kids choose their gifts and take pictures with the cars. They had a ton of fun. Plus the run to and from the BBQ was a BLAST! You guys should have stayed.

As for the guys I was talking to, many of them are pretty interesting to talk to and hang out with. Not all of them are a**holes. It is a common misconseption with Italian car owners. Many of the ones I hang out with on a regular basis are very down to earth. The two gentlemen that you took the picture of me with were pretty new to the club and I was telling them the things that we do with the Ferrari Club.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me bring up the story of the Americana mall.Remember that story with the Ferrari club:nono: ?The *** Hags set up an event.We all showed up and what happened? They didn't say hello or goodbye.They get in cars and take off. And another thing I can buy a Ferrari anytime.Those prcks aren't better then me.I just chose a more all ballz out car.An in your face car that when you roll down the street people say Ohhh shtttt, kids say "dad is that the Batmobile" and cops ask you to burn out for them.Now if that doesn't make your head big I don't know what else does.I even was a big time Laborghini fan until the Dildolian Green with the blk rims came in.Now you tell me this.You have a 300,000 dollar car and its GREEN:lmao: ? Tiger let the men stay with real cars and let the "daddy bought me the car" boyz play in another league. Sorry to burst your bubble but those guys aren't my cup of tea. None of them are better then us if thats what they think. There match box cars don't make them..

PS- Interesting people usually have BIG issues:rolleyes:

Last edited:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I said prior, please do not hate all of them because of what one headstrong A**hole has his "crew" do. I have a strong dislike for that group. They are complete.... well I will just not go there. I am on the same page with you for that "Crew".

As for the Lamborghini Murcielago in Green. Color choice, is personal preference. It is a different color and on a super car, radical car colors are what sell. I am not an in your face person when it comes to my car (sapphire blue!!), but when you buy a super car, you drive it rarely and it might as well be a neat color that you want. You only live once. I hate flashyness but I feel that when I purchase a Murcielago Roadster it will be in Orange with Orange and Black Interior because that color MAKES the car.

Lastly, as for the "daddy purchased the car" comment, yes there are a few there that have had that happen but who cares. If they are jerks, then yes but if they are cool guys to hang out with that know where they came from, I could care less. Some people in this world are just blessed more than others. I can not hate them for that, it just makes me aspire to have more in the world. Some people think that this makes me seem "better" than other people because I have higher aspirations but I could care less.

Tony, I know you are just trying to state your opinion and bust my chops but I feel that the blanket comment that Ferrari & Lambo guys are jerks is unfair. People could say that about the Viper Club if they hung out with the wrong one. I would feel that is unfair as well. Our club is very lucky to have such a great group of guys, but there are always a few that cause problems no matter what club you are in. We just can not make a blanket comment based on a few stupid individuals.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tiger I seen alot of people.I have guys in my area that have collections of Ferraris that i call my friends.But honestly they are **** offs in some respect.There heads get big.You wanna fight me??I'm coming after you when we meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen stop talking about Adrian like that you skinny little man

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was gonna say Greek style but I'm scared I might get banned...

Scott forgot to say had a great time with you guys this pass week.The conversation on the table was funny.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah big head small shaft. The mushroom affect:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yo Adrian...Your new name is Johnny Holmes..But then again you might be called *** wee herman.haahahah:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This thread ***** without pics..Yo Tiger I know you got the pics..Post them up of the mushroom.hhahaha:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah big head small shaft. The mushroom affect:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yo Adrian...Your new name is Johnny Holmes..But then again you might be called *** wee herman.haahahah:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This thread ***** without pics..Yo Tiger I know you got the pics..Post them up of the mushroom.hhahaha:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Either way he's carrying a POWERFUL PUNCH.....BIG DADDY LONG STROKE

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Much Info.. But Dude We Should Make A Movie Called "vca Does Mushroom"

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do U post pics?I have a great picture to cut up ***...Its not dirty but damn dont get pissed at me..Rememebr its a joke.hahaah please someone tell me how to post???

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
E-Mail me at [email protected] and I will post it for you or you can do it this way:

Upload the picture to www.imageshack.us

Copy the link and click the YELLOW BUTTON (
insertimage.gif
) on the top of the new thread section. This is near the "B" , "I", and "U".

It will ask you for the link. Type or paste the link in this section

The picture should come up.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Omg..i Had The Chance To Meet That Guy..his Nose Was Up My Asss At A Club.hahaahah