Timberline Dodge VIPER Rally May 30th

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted this on the other thread, but figured it would be better to start a new one for visibility.

Here's an opportunity for local Viper owners to help Timberline Dodge.

Timberline has asked the local VCA and all local Viper owners for that matter to attend a Viper Rally on Saturday May 30th or possibly that Sunday if it worked better to get a big turn-out.

If we can get a good headcount going they will bring in the media to cover the event and bring attention to their battle. Vipers always draw a crowd and media exposure is their best weapon.

Timberline has been a great VCA supporter. Their Viper tech crew headed up by Ken Klickman are perhaps the best in the pacific NW. Many local Viper owners won't trust their Vipers to anyone else.

Here's my own example of why I am a Timberline customer. After I received a quote for $1500 from another dealership to put in a new rear differential because of a noise it was making shortly after an oil change I gave Ken Klickman a call. Ken said bring it down and we'll get it taken care of for you. After putting the right fluid in the rear-end with the correct friction modifiers for less than $100 it has been running like a top for the last 5 years or so. They have done all the wrenching on my car since that day except for the stuff I have had the courage to do myself.

If you can make the rally post up here with your name and contact info so that we can get a headcount going. If you know another local owner, give them a call as well. Time and other specifics will be nailed down later, but for now we need to get a headcount going.

If we get enough cars, we could consider some other options. Might be time for JonB to break out the pace car and light bar.

Here are some videos posted by Timberline on their situation.
YouTube - timberlinedodge's Channel

You can also email me at [email protected] or call at 503-620-5730

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, Timberline sent an e-flyer stating the rally would occur on Saturday, May 30 at 11 am.

/Rich

OP
OP
K

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that can make the rally, Rob and Kerry Logsdon will be hosting a BBQ at their home in Yacolts afterwards. So far it looks like we have about 8 cars confirmed and 3 or 4 maybe's.

--- Ken

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth