Time for Twin Turbos .....thanks Yellow Fever

whip383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did i have to go for a ride in your car?? seriously that car is bad ass.......congrats to jeff and the heffner team for the job they have done to his car. it feels like a freakin rocket. i got into mine afterwards and drove it the hardest i've ever have. I feel like im in a geo metro compared to his. Thanks for making me spend tons of $$ in the near future. First gotta get rid of the gts and get an srt-10 and oh, of course come up with $$. if jeff lets ya and ur in the area, u gotta check out his car. he should just be an advertiser for heffner, anyone that gets in that car will want one. that blow off after shifts will scare some people, sounds nice. anyways, rambling on, awesome piece of work.

cheers,
chan

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you haven't gone for a ride in one of Jason's Twin Turbo cars there are simply no words that adequately describe it. I have a VERY fast S/C viper built by Jason and went for a ride in Jeff's TT car and it is absolutely the most powerful car I've ever been in.

Jeff's got a beautiful car with enough power to make you scream for mommy. :)

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All it takes is one ride and you get sucked in :headbang:

The flexability with the turbo setup is unbelievable. Let alone streetability of the setup. :2tu:

Good Choice!! :cool:

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chan glad you enjoyed the ride ! Gary thanks for the Props :2tu:
I've racked up over 2000 Miles in less than 6 weeks..The car is an absolute Blast to drive.

Cheers

Jeff