Time to sell it

OP
OP

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes - price seems low compared to others but IMO, my price is fair. Many others are simply too high.

Mine has about 28,000 miles now and in terms of condition, I'll go up against just about any others I've seen regardless of miles. Here is a picture from 3/09 that I posted here after my wheels came back from CalChrome. Friend is gonna take some high res pics on Saturday. I have almost no pics of my car.

You must be registered for see images attach

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that is a smoken deal!!! Kind of wish I saw this before I bought mine last week. Best of luck.

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks great, I have been looking at a few gts,but you have me thinking!! 28k miles is still low,nice viper!

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, it will go quick. You don't even need the "Good luck" with the sale mumbo jumbo on this site.

This thing is going to go really quick. Really quick. If it takes more than three days, I will be shocked.

OP
OP

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea - if it doesn't sell at that price then all the folks who are asking $10K more for similar mileage cars are not gonna be happy. :drive:

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the sell. I really really hope you get this sold because it is a steal. I don't even think it is priced "right" because I think you could sell it for 5k more but obviously you may need the cash ASAP. Would you be able to take it to a dealer and see their offer? Anyways, beautiful car and I hope for a seamless transaction and not too much hassle from tire kickers who don't know a deal when they see it with comments like: "I will give you 30k cash." This thing should be 38k and sell in a week. Heck..throw it on ebay and see....

OP
OP

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the sell. I really really hope you get this sold because it is a steal. I don't even think it is priced "right" because I think you could sell it for 5k more but obviously you may need the cash ASAP. Would you be able to take it to a dealer and see their offer? Anyways, beautiful car and I hope for a seamless transaction and not too much hassle from tire kickers who don't know a deal when they see it with comments like: "I will give you 30k cash." This thing should be 38k and sell in a week. Heck..throw it on ebay and see....

Yea - I've been getting crushed with email for the past 12 hours because it's on Auto Trader as well. Serious buyer scheduled to come to my house on Sunday for a look. Wanted to buy it Sunday but I told him we have to wait till Tuesday for my bank to open.

Ad is now veiwable in VCA classified.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
29OUTLAW, I'm sorry that you are selling your car, hopefully, you are selling it to buy another Viper....Keep us Posted! By the way, I dont think that your car will last 48 hours in the classifieds before it's sold.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea - I've been getting crushed with email for the past 12 hours because it's on Auto Trader as well. Serious buyer scheduled to come to my house on Sunday for a look. Wanted to buy it Sunday but I told him we have to wait till Tuesday for my bank to open.

Ad is now veiwable in VCA classified.

Ad is not showing up for me - FYI.

So I assume it's pretty much sold?

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got to see your car in the parking lot of the Huntingtown High School parking lot for a show in the summer...I can tell everyone here is clean as can be!

I know you live in Solomons...I grew up in Owings in northern Calvert.

Are you gonna replace it with a new Viper?

OP
OP

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got to see your car in the parking lot of the Huntingtown High School parking lot for a show in the summer...I can tell everyone here is clean as can be!

I know you live in Solomons...I grew up in Owings in northern Calvert.

Are you gonna replace it with a new Viper?

Nope - replacing with bigger house.