Titan Motorsports 6-Speed Supra - 9.52 @ 156mph on Drag Radials!!

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to Nero, Mark John and the rest of the Titan Motorsports crew for all of the hard work and effort they put into Nero's Black 6-Speed Supra.

Earlier today in Gainesville, Florida... Mark (Team Titan Driver) rocketed the Black 6-Speed Supra to a 9.52 ET @ 156 MPH on Drag Radials.

Yes, you heard that right... 9.52 @ 156mph on Drag Radials!!!

The record setting run was made on boost only (28 psi) and without NOS/Propane.

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you say 6-speed? that's awesome, and you didn't even have to come to Texas to do it....Bonus!
Congratulations on that run!!

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time and very impressive MHP!!! Must be true about all those stickers adding extra HP
laugh.gif

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are 325/50/15 BFG drag radials. Amazing time and speed for a car on radials.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FastMatt:
those dont look like DR's to me, thy look like slicks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean,

Why would you say something like that. I am interested in the post. In addition, BLS has a Viper. Take the snooty attitude to the Vette forum.

Titan, Congrats to the team on the run.

Regards,

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why?

Because I don't care to read about Supras on the Viper Club website. I own 2 Vipers and no Vettes - I've driven 4 Vettes in 42years. Why would I want to go to the Vette Forum?

I have a friend with a 9 second Supra. I remain non-plused by Supras.

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoy hearing about it.Its a great accomplishment.Now Titan needs to get a Viper that fast.Nice run guys keep up the great work.

Joe

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DEAN, PLZ FORGIVE US CAR GUYS IF WE AINT GOT A 10 CYLINDER TRUCK ENGINE.... WE ARE SAVING UP ......IM REAL IMPRESSED BY NERO AND THE GANG......THOSE NUMBERS ARE B.A........CONGRATS! CAPS KOERNER

OP
OP
B

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Titan needs to get a Viper that is fast.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are working on that right now... stay tuned for more info!

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to the Titan crew! Even though you broke my record
smile.gif

EuG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Take the snooty attitude to the Vette forum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
…hypocrisy at it’s finest
You must be registered for see images

NosLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Gerald, what's up? I'm not sure if Doug told you, but the car was destroyed in a fire at the shop. I've decided to get out of DSM's and move up to something with a bit more potential (meaning V8 power) plus after 6 years, I'm extremely tired and fed up with where the import scene has gone. I'm going to be purchasing my friend's '94 Firehawk, and plans are to go Twin Turbo. Maybe when I start making the big bucks, I can afford that Viper I've been lusting after. ;)

NosLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
&lt;&lt;&lt;Funny thing is that I have a 1994 Z28 6speed with a few bolt ons that has less than 1/3 of the HP of my import&gt;&gt;&gt;

How can you compare a Z28 with Bolt-ons to your mega dollar Supra? That doesnt make much sense now does it... That's like saying I have a 3K dollar Fox body Mustang with a shot of gas on it, and it makes more horsepower than my 80K dollar NSX. And believe me, my Firehawk will have no problem making the horsepower of ANY import, I don't care what it is.

Regards,

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all notice the "
smile.gif
" on my post. Second, good luck making the 1800+ HP the HKS Supra in Japan has made with it's Twin Turbo Lexus V8 motor. I don't dispute that a SBC, or a small block Ford or Mopar, can make 1800+ HP but I seriously doubt YOUR V8 will EVER make that much power, or even the ~1025 HP my own car makes.

You need to chill, you are sounding very jealous.

By the way, you would be susprised how much $$$$$ (not that much) I have into my car and the same power I make can be done for a lot less than I have into it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NosLaser:
&lt;&lt;&lt;Funny thing is that I have a 1994 Z28 6speed with a few bolt ons that has less than 1/3 of the HP of my import&gt;&gt;&gt;

How can you compare a Z28 with Bolt-ons to your mega dollar Supra? That doesnt make much sense now does it... That's like saying I have a 3K dollar Fox body Mustang with a shot of gas on it, and it makes more horsepower than my 80K dollar NSX. And believe me, my Firehawk will have no problem making the horsepower of ANY import, I don't care what it is.

Regards,
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Double post, sorry
smile.gif

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Supra on 04-17-2002 at 05:45 PM</font>

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is that I have a 1994 Z28 6speed with a few bolt ons that has less than 1/3 of the HP of my import
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NosLaser:
Hey Gerald, what's up? I'm not sure if Doug told you, but the car was destroyed in a fire at the shop. I've decided to get out of DSM's and move up to something with a bit more potential (meaning V8 power) plus after 6 years, I'm extremely tired and fed up with where the import scene has gone. I'm going to be purchasing my friend's '94 Firehawk, and plans are to go Twin Turbo. Maybe when I start making the big bucks, I can afford that Viper I've been lusting after. ;)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An 1800+ HP Supra in Japan has about as much to do with this thread and this board as my ex-roommate Darrell Russell's 311 MPH 1/4 mile trap speed this weekend at Houston Raceway Park.

NosLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
&lt;&lt;&lt;First of all notice the "" on my post. Second, good luck making the 1800+ HP the HKS Supra in Japan has made with it's Twin Turbo Lexus V8 motor. I don't dispute that a SBC, or a small block Ford or Mopar, can make 1800+ HP but I seriously doubt YOUR V8 will EVER make that much power, or even the ~1025 HP my own car makes.
You need to chill, you are sounding very jealous.

By the way, you would be susprised how much $$$$$ (not that much) I have into my car and the same power I make can be done for a lot less than I have into it.&gt;&gt;&gt;

First off, I'd never be jealous of some lowly arrogant Supra owner with too much money to throw at his car. How much of the work did you do yourself? I'm not looking to make 1800+ HP with the car. It's still going to take me to work and back on nice days. But I guaren-dam-tee you it will make over the 1025 yours makes to the WHEELS. How can you argue that? It will have more motor, and more turbo, and more fuel. It's really basic 'Supra'. And you also bring up the HK$$$$$$ Supra that makes 1800HP with a Twin Turbo V8. There are domestic V8's making over 7 THOUSAND horsepower, so put that in your Pupra and smoke it.

Happy day,

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth