TO MODERATOR

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey moderator, I PM'd you this letter. I think you owe a response to this forum.

Hi. You've got to do something with SRT forum. The forum was hijacked by srt non-owners and is at risk of loss of SRT owners. As a MODERATOR you have the responsibility for this forum.

I'd suggest to establish a separate forum for 'Upcoming SRT coupe/Z06 bashing' as a start. If this won't help then make the SRT forum for SRT owners by SRT owners only - at least for a limited period of time.

Thanks for considering this.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PLEASE tell me you're joking. Not every non SRT owner that post bashes the SRT. I dont own an SRT, but I think its very nice and would love to own one. I may not like the new Coupe, but thats just my opinion. You're still a newbie. Maybe you should get a few more posts under your belt before you go DEMANDING a reply from a MODERATOR.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don't see the harm in people debating advantages of a certain year/model of the car vs. another one. I mean, as long as it is educated debate backed up with facts and reasons.

What I don't like is some honda, mustang owner coming on here and just bashing the car with no facts or reason, just based on magazine reviews etc. That gets really annoying.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really don't see the harm in people debating advantages of a certain year/model of the car vs. another one. I mean, as long as it is educated debate backed up with facts and reasons.

What I don't like is some honda, mustang owner coming on here and just bashing the car with no facts or reason, just based on magazine reviews etc. That gets really annoying.

...or people coming on a discussion forum for cars and telling you your mother turns tricks. Even if my mother does turn tricks, what does that have to do with my car? Understanding the proper subject matter of a discussion forum is not rocket science.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I rest my case...

[/QUOTE]

Good, because your case is tired. ;)

[/QUOTE]

I’ve only owned a Viper for 2 weeks and already the discussions on this forum are making me embarrassed to be seen it. I’ve only driven it twice. How can a car attract so many loosers? If only I had known.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Try and look beyond it. I too found it unreal that a car can cost me $75k and still be swooned by rednecks.

Trust me it is only this board and not prevalent at any of the meets. The SRT is a great car, however the company that the Viper in general keeps is less than diserable.

Who really gets hurt in all of this are the vendors and others who's marketing investment are diminished as clowns continue to drive owners away from the board.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rest my case...

[/QUOTE]

I’ve only owned a Viper for 2 weeks and already the discussions on this forum are making me embarrassed to be seen it. I’ve only driven it twice. How can a car attract so many loosers? If only I had known.

[/QUOTE]

Its making you "embarrassed to be seen in it"? Dude, you were NOT meant to have a Viper. Please sell your SRT now and buy yourself a Miata. BTW, if you DO decide to keep your SRT, make sure to get a custom plate that reads "*****".

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rest my case...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well if what people here can affect if you drive your viper or not then you shoulden't even own one.

I agree there are people on this board the can be a$$holes I dont disagree with you but just gotta live with it and if its gonna stop you from "being seen in the viper" then thats just nuts.

If people keep this up and you are really embarrassed to drive it you can sure give it to me. I have no shame :D

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try and look beyond it. I too found it unreal that a car can cost me $75k and still be swooned by rednecks.

Trust me it is only this board and not prevalent at any of the meets. The SRT is a great car, however the company that the Viper in general keeps is less than diserable.

Who really gets hurt in all of this are the vendors and others who's marketing investment are diminished as clowns continue to drive owners away from the board.

I KNOW, huh??!?!! 29OUTLAW had to take the wheels off of his house, look at his sig! Damned rednecks shouldn't be allowed here!

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Luckily it's a couple months before I can put the top down. I should have my disguise by then.

I belong to 3 different go-fast boating forums and I’ll admit, during the winter months, lots of the members suffer from cabin fever and there’s lots more whining and name calling but it all goes away in the summer and everyone’s partying again. I’m not sure about this place though. It seems some folks here have some serious, deep rooted issues.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luckily it's a couple months before I can put the top down. I should have my disguise by then.

I belong to 3 different go-fast boating forums and I’ll admit, during the winter months, lots of the members suffer from cabin fever and there’s lots more whining and name calling but it all goes away in the summer and everyone’s partying again. I’m not sure about this place though. It seems some folks here have some serious, deep rooted issues.

I dont think you been here long enough to come to the conclusion.

Do we have a$$holes? yea
could people do less whining? yea

but this place and the people in it have saved my ass many of times, even the people I think are a$$holes have contributed quite a bit here.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah it is the folks. I am a member of the Lotus club and it is nowhere near the level of it here.

What kind of boating do you do? We have an express cruiser here on the island at red eyes.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah it is the folks. I am a member of the Lotus club and it is nowhere near the level of it here.

What kind of boating do you do? We have an express cruiser here on the island at red eyes.

I have a 29 Outlaw and hang out mostly on the Patuxent River. I've been up to Red Eyes by land but never by boat. It's about 70 miles for me by boat.

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cwaig till me that your not doing the pet. The look on it's face says it all! :confused:

I'm sorry that your
You must be registered for see images
hurts

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Craig, sorry about your
You must be registered for see images

Just figured I would chime in and say you're a pompous A$$HOLE.

Anyone who needs to rub his wealth in the face of a 20 year old college student is a pretty pathetic person.

Go stroke your ego at the lotus club.

Eddie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper