to much bling

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dressed up my viper with some new wheels. 18 inch forgeline VR-1's. also put some stickers on my car. the hood scoop sticker is a NO FEAR sticker and same for the sticker on the rear window. my license plate frame says: DRIVER........Fast Freddie

gonna be modding my car to make 550+ N/A rwhp in february. hopefully i will bust 200 mph with this new power level. if so i am gonna get a custom license plate that reads........... 200 MPH :headbang:

277611-29-2005-13-med.jpg

277611-29-2005-23-med.jpg

277611-29-2005-24-med.jpg

2776scan00061.jpg

OP
OP
F

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i must say i must give props to Dave Cawthorne (aka RACECARS) for the idea to buy these wheels. i went out to san diego to look at his viper and his SRT-10 brake kit for GEN 1 and 2 vipers. i was so impressed with his car that i not only bought his brake kit but i went out and found a used set of VR1 wheels just like dave has on his car. i will be using my VR-1's for road racing and i will be using my stock ACR wheels for the street. as soon as i get daves braking system installed on my car i will shoot some close up photos of my wheels with daves brake system on the car. i will be running the SRT-10 brake system on the front and will be moving my stock GEN 2 front brakes to the rear. i had my SRT-10 calipers powdered coated black to match my GEN 2 fronts that i will be putting on the rear. :2tu:

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you are hella cool. If I saw those stickers I would be beyond scared of you.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are right - the stickers are too much bling.

dude, lets hook up at recess, or better yet we'll skip skateboard practice today after school, and i will help you scrape them stickers off.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put your head between a heavy door and slam repeatedly.. or you could just take the stickers off.

LOL!!

Thanks for the laugh, now get outside and take that crap off.

*Ben Stiller Voice*

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT NOW!

:D

Jay K.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm curious which is spelled incorrectly, your license plate frame or your handle here? :bonker:

and for [******] sake 10yr old kids put nofear stickers on their bikes, you don't put that crap on ANY car.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait, your username is Fast Freddy, but your license plate frame reads Fast Freddie.

I changed my mind. Shove your car off a cliff.

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen you guys, don't be sugar coating this issue. Tell Freddy how you really feel about his stickers. I'm sure he can handle the truth.

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you find used VR1s? I have been looking for a set of 18's for some time.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, be Nice! If he likes *** stickers, that's his prerogative. Nice wheels though.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When applying Zaino to the car, do you also Zaino the stickers? Or do you cover them using masking tape? I'm seriously considering this mod. Thanks.

KC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
car stickers on your viper? I have one on mine but it says venom 500 and under my hood I put a nitrous express sticker. I can get away with that, but come on!!! a no fear sticker. Its self explanitory you drive a viper and if you know how to drive it and drive it hard you "Have No Fear"
Only every one that rides with me thinks I'm crazy let alone the no fear part

OP
OP
F

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm curious which is spelled incorrectly, your license plate frame or your handle here? :bonker:

and for [******] sake 10yr old kids put nofear stickers on their bikes, you don't put that crap on ANY car.

my name is Fred but some people call me Fast Freddy and some people call me Fast Freddie. lol, it may be spelled differently but it all means the same thing........... so with that said the reason i spelled it "Freddie" on my license plate frame is because the machine that they use to inscribe your license plate frame with couldn't get the 'Y' on the end of Fast Freddie to work :rolleyes: so i told em to spell it "Freddie" and people will know what it means. besides i will be goin so fast when i pass all those new C6 ZO6 corvettes on the track they won't have time to read it anyways :nana:

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my name is Fred but some people call me Fast Freddy and some people call me Fast Freddie.

But most of us just call you a balloon knot licker.

OP
OP
F

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car stickers on your viper? I have one on mine but it says venom 500 and under my hood I put a nitrous express sticker. I can get away with that, but come on!!! a no fear sticker. Its self explanitory you drive a viper and if you know how to drive it and drive it hard you "Have No Fear"
Only every one that rides with me thinks I'm crazy let alone the no fear part

yeah well, you might think i am just another poser, but the reality is if you take a ride with me in any of my high performance vehicles you might just get a whole new meaning of the words "NO FEAR" :D

all kidding aside i really like stickers and collect all kinds of stickers. i literally have hundreds of all kinds stickers stashed away in a box at my house. i bought these stickers at my local motorcycle shop years ago and they have been on my car for several years now. i liked these stickers because of the images on them......... not because they say "NO FEAR". the fact that they say "NO FEAR" really doesn't bother me though. i have no insecurities about it whatsoever. in fact "NO FEAR" as a company has made some of the coolest stickers i have ever seen. i have "NO FEAR" stickers on my jet drag boat and my boat racing helmet. i think they ought to give me some sponsorship $$$ for all the free advertsing i have provided them with down through the years ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave