Tomball Dodge Viper

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday I was bored and I haven't been able to drive the viper lately due to the weather, so I thought I would make the drive out to Tomball. If you have never been to Tomball Dodge than you need to make the trip and check out their upstairs showroom.

I have seen pictures of the Tomball special viper but didn't really like it, but it is tons better in person. Personally I would still go with SSG sides and black hood, but this one still looks good. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 83

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the solid ones better, but I am a bit biased..... ;)

I hear you met my wife yesterday.... (let's see where the masses take this one)..... LOL!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've spent over an hour walking around in Tomball Dodge before, gazing at all the various Viper color combos. Truly a kid in a candy store feeling.

Tony

OP
OP
J

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the solid ones better, but I am a bit biased..... ;)

I hear you met my wife yesterday.... (let's see where the masses take this one)..... LOL!

She took me by surprise. I was expecting Chad's wife. (Oh no, this doesn't sound good) :lmao: You guys need to make it out to the next event.

Where's her pic?

I don't think people want the pics. J/k Eric.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any color but green. It will get old on ya. Kind of 70s though !! Ask for Bernie in Viper sales. He is an outstanding guy to work with in service too.