Too much fun!!

herbbone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, I'm new to Vipers, have driven a few in the past, but for the first time after getting my own, I finally kinda opened it up. WOW. 140 very quickly. Unlike anything I've done before. I have done Drags 1/4 mile stuff, but this is so great. Looking forward to tracking it with someone who can see what it can do. WOW. RUSH!!
Mark

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying it....remember though that the right pedal works much better than the middle one!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck? An 8hour drive each way back and fourth for a noob in a Gen1. Your kidding right? lol:rolaugh:

Monticello Raceway is 1.5hours from him and ViperDays will be running there next month (Aug. 25/26)
herbbone, you'll be looking at about $400-500 for two days on the track including classroom instruction and an instructor riding along with you giving pointers. Mark you calendar. Make it happen. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.narraonline.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5

http://www.narraonline.com/joomla/schedule.html

OP
OP
H

herbbone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looked into the regs. Seems I have to get a few safety issues done. They require a roll bar. I have looked, it seems they extentend past the roof (where it would be if it were on). Is there any that can be permanant that I can use the top's if needed? I have been to the Catskills alot and Montecello is a nice cruise from here.

Mark

OP
OP
H

herbbone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car otherwise is tight, no leaks, good tires, no racing harness, but have done the learning curve on the street as much as I feel comfortable with. I think it's time to try with someone who can teach me safely. I know this doesn't mean much but I have driven alot of nice and fast cars. When I am going somewhre I have not been before I seek advice and knowledge from those who are far better than me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave