TOOOFST is BACK in a 700HP ACR

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it's true, except it's not mine. I finished Mike Carlins
S/C ACR and ya'll be suprised at the pics.
Mike hasn't picked it up yet but I can say this ACR's
ALL SHOW AND ALL GO!

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. Hopefully he wants to bring it out for some late night fun with a TT car early next week :)

ps, any chance that lift plate is finished? If so give me a ring and we'll come pick it up.

Thanks buddy
-Bill

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Scotty!!!!!!

I cant wait to pic up the car and enjoy the new power. Everyone will be surprised when i pop the hood, its definatly all show and go :)

BTW: toofst and his guys are the BEST ive ever dealt with. They took prestine condition of my car and they treated it like it was thier own. I could'nt ask for anything more, thanks again scotty!

You guys will have to wait for a couple more weeks for pics cause there are a few more "additions" that will be added to the setup and i want it complete before i post :) I'll be heading down to PBJ (performance by Joe) the weekend of october 7 for his magic touch on the vec2 tuning.

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so it made 700rwhp already then PBJ is tuning it? Where did this "700hp" number come from?

regardless, I saw the car at toofasts and at the track on chi2k6 and it is one of the best looking GTS's around. I hope you come out to mess with a certain twin turbo car. Both with stock motors, etc etc. Should be interesting!

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so it made 700rwhp already then PBJ is tuning it? Where did this "700hp" number come from?

regardless, I saw the car at toofasts and at the track on chi2k6 and it is one of the best looking GTS's around. I hope you come out to mess with a certain twin turbo car. Both with stock motors, etc etc. Should be interesting!

I'm sure the 700hp scotty is saying was meant to be CRANK hp :)

Of course i will come and and play, i have for years and will continue to. :)

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have Norms 94 that we also just finished.
New motor, exhaust, 3.55's and Roe S/C.

Billster, by tues should have the plate. Being busy
can ****. Does that mean LA MACHINE is ready?

Sorry to give everyone *****'s, but that ****'s gonn win every car show.

PBJ's powder coater did a PRICELESS job.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice job TOOOFST!! Can't wait to see both Mike's and Norm's car soon(before my car heads to PBJ for some upgrades!!!!).

martyb

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice job TOOOFST!! Can't wait to see both Mike's and Norm's car soon(before my car heads to PBJ for some upgrades!!!!).

martyb

I think i know what these "upgrades" are :) when are you sending the car down there?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EVERYONE NEEDS TO STAY THE HE** AWAY FROM PBJ TILL MY CAR IS FINISHED!!

:D

DONT MAKE ME USE THIS ON YA!
You must be registered for see images

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

My car will be down there in the next few weeks. I will be talking with Joe early next week to set up a time to head down. He will be doing heads/cam on my car, and I think moving up to a 10# pulley on the Roe. Can't wait to see your car!! Are you driving it down to PBJ's??

martyb

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

My car will be down there in the next few weeks. I will be talking with Joe early next week to set up a time to head down. He will be doing heads/cam on my car, and I think moving up to a 10# pulley on the Roe. Can't wait to see your car!! Are you driving it down to PBJ's??

martyb

Already used to the power of the 8lb pulley huh? :) Thats a nice upgrade the 10lb and heads/cam. Im sure ill get up to the 10 or 12lb pulley one day too.

Im driving down the weekend of october 7. If the weather ***** we will make it the following weekend and so on...

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup, got used to the 8# pulley, funny how that happens!!! I will be in Vegas the weekend you are heading down. Hopefully my car will be there by then. Good luck!!

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOOOFST,

After being in one of Paolo's TT cars, I have been bitten by the horsepower bug!!!! His TT is no comparison to my Gen 1 Roe car, but at this time I have to work with the car I have. A B/W Gen 2 will be parked under my 70 LS6 Chevelle someday, and then I will be calling on PC to help me with my TT fix!!!!! I fell in love with the Gen 1 a long time ago, and I thought about selling it and moving to a Gen 2, but I decided to just add a Gen 2 in the future. We need to meet up one of these nights. The Roe just loves these 50 degree evenings!!

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me restate that my Gen 1 is no comparison to Paolo's TT Gen 2!!! It sounded incorrect in my above post, Sorry PC! Someday, there will be another B/W sitting next to yours getting a TT installed!!!

marty b

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOOOFST,

After being in one of Paolo's TT cars, I have been bitten by the horsepower bug!!!! His TT is no comparison to my Gen 1 Roe car, but at this time I have to work with the car I have. A B/W Gen 2 will be parked under my 70 LS6 Chevelle someday, and then I will be calling on PC to help me with my TT fix!!!!! I fell in love with the Gen 1 a long time ago, and I thought about selling it and moving to a Gen 2, but I decided to just add a Gen 2 in the future. We need to meet up one of these nights. The Roe just loves these 50 degree evenings!!

I can only imagine the difference in power between the roe and a TT setup. But i feel good that i saved $8k+ and have a car thats only 100hp off from a TT setup. :)

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point Mike, but you have had the 900 rwhp car, I am still working my way up!! You will be very happy with the Roe setup, instant torque! On the cool fall evenings that we are having now, you have to be ready steer that bad boy when you lay into the gas!

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Mike but after that short test ride in you
unTuned Silver bullet, you won't be able to enjoy
it until the road warms back up to 70.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only 100hp until he turns the boost up.

Of course, but coming from turbo's i know how much more involved a turbo setup is compared to a bolt SC kit like the roe. I know people who have had the roe for years without one single problem, i cant say the same with anyone i know with turbo setups. With constant problem and tuning my old car spent more time in the shop than on the road, i dont want the same with the viper. :)

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be curious to see what numbers Joe makes for you with the GG heads and cam. I talked to Joe today about heads for my GTS and he praised the Greg Good heads. He also stated that I was the third Roe owner that he talked to this week who wanted to be over 700rwhp with the Roe setup. I'm at 600 with 8psi, stock rockers and stock headers, plus water ****. I'll be adding headers, going catless, 70mm TB, Joe's airbox, adding T&D's, 10psi, Weaver UD pulley, and of course GG heads. Hope to make 720+ rwhp. Post up numbers when you get your car back, hopefully before Dec.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be curious to see what numbers Joe makes for you with the GG heads and cam. I talked to Joe today about heads for my GTS and he praised the Greg Good heads. He also stated that I was the third Roe owner that he talked to this week who wanted to be over 700rwhp with the Roe setup. I'm at 600 with 8psi, stock rockers and stock headers, plus water ****. I'll be adding headers, going catless, 70mm TB, Joe's airbox, adding T&D's, 10psi, Weaver UD pulley, and of course GG heads. Hope to make 720+ rwhp. Post up numbers when you get your car back, hopefully before Dec.

Hey bud, you havent seen my post with the results yet? I posted it over a week ago :)
My car with 8lb Roe, stock headers, T&D rockers, NO water/****, borla catback made 618rwhp and 655 torque :)

GG heads are expensive (similar cost to the roe kit alone)but they are the best.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually, this question was directed to martyb who I quoted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62