Top Gear episode featuring original RT/10

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Was reading another thread where they had a link to the Top Gear episode where they reviewed the Gen III Viper.

So, I dug around and found a link to a 16-year-old clip when Top Gear covered the original Gen I RT/10 :headbang:

I imagine it has been posted here before, but if not, it's worth watching. Clarkson is about 40 lbs lighter, and is sporting a sweet fro-mullet hairdo.

Top Gear - Dodge Viper - Car Videos on StreetFire

Enjoy!

Bigviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was reading another thread where they had a link to the Top Gear episode where they reviewed the Gen III Viper.

So, I dug around and found a link to a 16-year-old clip when Top Gear covered the original Gen I RT/10 :headbang:

I imagine it has been posted here before, but if not, it's worth watching. Clarkson is about 40 lbs lighter, and is sporting a sweet fro-mullet hairdo.

Top Gear - Dodge Viper - Car Videos on StreetFire

Enjoy!
that episode with the gen 3 you mentioned . the RT used at the begining was my old car , always makes me sad ,god i loved that car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im pretty sure it wasnt actually a BBC Top Gear clip ;) its off a Clarkson christmas Supercar VHS, he makes one every year to bolster his bank account (but there DVD's now) needless to say i have that SuperCar xmas tape somewhere

Pry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
im pretty sure it wasnt actually a BBC Top Gear clip ;) its off a Clarkson christmas Supercar VHS, he makes one every year to bolster his bank account (but there DVD's now) needless to say i have that SuperCar xmas tape somewhere
It was called Top Gear - Super Cars. It's presented by Clarkson and Tiff Needell and was released on VHS in 1994.
Top Gear - Super Cars [VHS]

Last edited:

Bigviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May be sloopy sceonds but i love that car
pic of it at top gear parked outside the shed. which it was driven out of at the beginning of the show
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R