Toys for Tots Cruise In at Durham Ale House - Saturday, December 1st

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going ahead and posting this so it doesnt sneak up on everyone. We had an awesome turnout over the past couple of years. Hope we can do even better this year and have more toys.

Toys for Tots at Carolina Ale House of Durham

Saturday December 1st
11am-3pm

3911 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd, Durham 27707. Its in the parking lot by Target and Petco.

Bring some new toys for the kiddies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please make sure it is new and unwrapped.

We will be making the drive from Raleigh if anyone cares to caravan to the Ale House. May even start off at Cars & Coffee in Cary and make the drive to the Ale House in Durham for lunch. Post up here if you are interested...

Chris/ John, can you e-mail this out to the NC VCA?

Thanks!

:2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Marko.

I'd love to go, but I'll be performing at the Scandinavian Christmas Fair at the NC State Fairgrounds that Saturday.

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig, you need to change the date of this Scandinavian Christmas Fair... this is the 2nd or 3rd year now you have missed the T for T's cruise. You must really hate the kids...

J/K (it's a running joke on our local forum if you don't make this cruise)

BTW, I finished swapping out the mounts - needed to take off the passenger header. Piece of cake after that...tried to do anything I could to keep from taking off the header.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you got the mounts done. Did your old mounts look okay or were they torn up as some guys have found?

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My tranny mount was as new and so was my driver side... passenger side was cracked. I took a picture on my phone...

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump!

We are a couple of weeks away. I'd love to get a large group of snakes together for this event. C&C and then heag out for lunch at the Ale House in Durham.

Chris / John, can someone send this out to the club?????

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i think i wont have nothing on saturday, can you send me the address of wher you'll be meeting?, i'll be going in the jeep though.. viper's not ready :-(

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Address for Toys for Tots address is in the initial post.

Cary cars and coffee is at Waverly Place...I'll see if I can get the asdress up tonight.

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cars and Coffee is at Waverly Place in Cary. Just off of Tryon Road in Cary between Cary Parkway and Kildaire Farm road. Turn into the shopping center at the Precision Tune and it's in the parking lot across the street.

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ It's near the Chic-Fil-A: 411 Colonades Way Cary, NC 27518

I have my kiddo's 2nd bday party on Saturday so I am doubtful. I messaged John to see about sending this out

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on selling the SSG Brian! I really liked that car...

Are you planning on heading out to Cars and Coffee and then head out to Toys for Tots? I'm trying to get a group together. I think Jeremy is coming and I have a couple of other guys as well...

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Maryland...actually know him well as he tagged along quite often with the PA club when I lived there. He also has a 94 RT10. Glad it went to someone I knew. Truck just left with her a couple hours ago. :(

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thx mendler!!!

Angel, it was great meeting you today. I had a blast at C&C and the cruise to Durham for the Toys for Tots event. Great day for cars, friends, beer, food and TOYS! I didn't take many pics, but I'll see if I can post a few later...

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Angel, it was great meeting you today. I had a blast at C&C and the cruise to Durham for the Toys for Tots event. Great day for cars, friends, beer, food and TOYS! I didn't take many pics, but I'll see if I can post a few later...
Same here Marco, it was really a great day and worth the drive, I'll def do it again!!!!

P.S. i accepted you on FB but cant seem to find you!! send me a message to FB or here with ur name!! i'll send you some pics i have

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh