Track day at PIR August 3rd.

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Every year we have at least a few Viper show up at this event to play with some Chevys at the Rose City Corvette track event. It is a fun bunch of guys who appreciate go fast cars and in the upper run groups there is plenty of track time without being held up.

This year's event falls on Monday August 3rd.

For those that plan to drive down from Seattle if you want to stay Monday night and drive back Tuesday we are putting together a fun gathering at the home of Jay Connelly in Portland.

As of right now we have 3 confirmed Vipers and about 5 others that expressed interest (all but one from the Washington region!), but we can't wait too long to send in the registrations or it will fill up with SOBs. They support all levels from novice (there was a session of Vette convertibles mostly driven by spouses year before last year all with their tops down...) to advanced and even high performance for those that want to play with the "real" race cars that come in on trailers.

The price of $175 includes lots of track time and even lunch!

The registration form was too large to add here so send me a note if you need it or check out the following to download the form directly.

Rose City Corvettes :: Portland's Largest Corvette Club

As far as frequently asked questions...
Yes convertibles are OK.
SNELL 90 helmet is required, no loose items in car

Yes, Z06s can get stuck in your grill... :)

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ran with the Seattle Corvette Marque Club up at Pacific Raceways last week and that was also a lot of fun. Good folks, cool cars and a well run event. A lot of the folks at that event had great things to say about the Rose City event, from how well it was run to the food etc. Unfortunately I can't do that Monday but I hope you have a blast. Give my regards to Jay.

/Rich

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper