trade for h-pattern wheels?

06blackviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the stock gen 3 wheels and would like to go with the h pattern style. might buy them or maybe a trade of sorts. let me know if your interested.:drive:
they have 4600 miles still look new!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did the same thing and couldn't be happier . The H rims are a major upgrade from the 10 spoke in apperance in my view. I also have the ebc slotted and partially drilled rotors and ebc red pads. After the break in there is very little dust. i also had the H rims chromed. The whole set up is phat. i almost pulled the trigger on the sidewinder rims but i saw them in person and just not for me. It is amazing to have rims where the inside of the rim actually shine and are easy to clean if needed. I would post some pics but i'm not a vca member and this new website has a severe restrction on posting pics if u're not a vca member- such a shame. if u have an email add i can send pics.

Jon at parts rack ordered mine, i also put on the ps2's . what a diference in ride. H rimes were $4800 and got $1200 for trade on 10 spokes but if u have time and u're 10 spokes are mint u can unload em for more

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please e-mail me also at [email protected] also if you wouldn't mind I would like to see how they look chromed. What is the cost for chroming and where did you get them done?
Thanks
Rob:usa:

Type 1down into the search function and you can take a look at Goldies chromed H wheels. Really sharp in my opinion, but I also wonder how well they will hold up. I have the H wheels coming on my 08 and I'll probably just leave them stock.:2tu:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The chroming process takes 2 weeks but it is well worth it. There is not a single flake or even defect anywhere on the chrome. Also on delivery i applied an extra layer of chrome polish which makes em wayyyy easier to clean than polished rims. Cleaning just involves a quick wipe and dust seems to stick a lot less to the chrome compared to polished.

I had dirty joes do the job - http://www.dirtyjoeschrome.com/ - i had jon at parts rack ship em directly to dirty joes then they were shipped back to me.. COST was $300 per rim which is 40% less than california chrome. Any questions about the chroming process can be answered by dirty joes chrome..(involves removing polish finish, nickel plating and so on). One concern was also weight addition but when i handled the chrome h rims they seemed lighter than the old 10 spoke boat anchors.

I will email some pics but it will be late today( May 30 ) or Thursday

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try eBay. They usually have good deals on there; at least a few months ago. There were so many sets that traded hands on there, I was shocked.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pictures from 1DOWN's 06 Graphite coupe.
You must be registered for see images

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a fan of the H rims, but chromed does give a whole new perspective

OP
OP

06blackviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes only 300 miles. i am driving it to and from work 4 or 5 times a week too! i'm olny 5 miles away from work. at this rate the newness should never wear off.

what will i do when my new 08 arrives? by the way ordered it with h-spokes baby!!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well u may just as well wait on the 08 for the h rims.. but once u get em u'll be taking the long way home and going for drives on the weekend...send me some pics when the 08 comes in ... are u gonna chrome em?

Aren't u getting the purple / maroon? Silver stripes?

Last edited:
OP
OP

06blackviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well u may just as well wait on the 08 for the h rims.. but once u get em u'll be taking the long way home and going for drives on the weekend...send me some pics when the 08 comes in ... are u gonna chrome em?

Aren't u getting the purple / maroon? Silver stripes?

i'll make the call once i see them. they sure look good. i'm afraid of long term and how they hold up.
any issues to date?:2tu:

ViperBran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have a set of brand new (never on a car) 10 spoke rims with michelin pilot zp mounted on them. Again, I bought them brand new. Mint, Mint, Mint with 0 miles on tires or rims. I would like to trade them for either sidewinders or cash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper