You must be registered for see images

Dustman

Viper Owner
Reaction score

That's a nice looking Vette but your new '08 looks SHARP !

How do you like it so far ?

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking viper! Are you planning to do any exterior mods to it like you did to the z06?

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow.....amazing pictures... they really show off the beauty of the 08 viper red....just unmatched....great car, great rims,hopefully we will hear back from u in a couple of days when u take a break from driving

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey VAViper, I think I've seen that Z around the area...it is a beautiful car, but the Viper is just something else entirely. I'm in Sterling, and we have a great, active club here in VA/MD. Bring that beast out to the Chik-Fil-A in Dulles on Friday nights and show it off!

Is your car new or used?

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats on the viper.now your in the 600 club and your going to love the car.get to know the car before you start hauling ass

OP
OP
V

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking viper! Are you planning to do any exterior mods to it like you did to the z06?
Yes,not sure exactly what yet but will happen during the winter months:)

That's a nice looking Vette but your new '08 looks SHARP !

How do you like it so far ?

It's a serious blast to drive. I'll say more once shes broke in.:2tu:

wow.....amazing pictures... they really show off the beauty of the 08 viper red....just unmatched....great car, great rims,hopefully we will hear back from u in a couple of days when u take a break from driving

You hit the nail on the head with that one:drive:

Hey VAViper, I think I've seen that Z around the area...it is a beautiful car, but the Viper is just something else entirely. I'm in Sterling, and we have a great, active club here in VA/MD. Bring that beast out to the Chik-Fil-A in Dulles on Friday nights and show it off!

Is your car new or used?

Sounds like a plan.:headbang:

congrats on the viper.now your in the 600 club and your going to love the car.get to know the car before you start hauling ass

Thanks! and you are so right, even though one might be experienced with high HP cars. This car is a totally different animal and should be respected.:2tu:

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Thanks! and you are so right, even though one might be experienced with high HP cars. This car is a totally different animal and should be respected."

I second that - the torque will sneak up and "bite you" if you are not careful - my sig below says it all

Congrats on the car though!

NSRENDR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey VA Viper,I was driving my GTS with my wife and we saw your car at the UNO restaurant .It's an amazing car. Personally I think the new H wheels look good.
I also have a supercharged ZO6,and i feel that they are two diferent machines.
I hope that you will join VA-MD viper club.
Joe.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey VA Viper,I was driving my GTS with my wife and we saw your car at the UNO restaurant .It's an amazing car. Personally I think the new H wheels look good.
Joe.

Hey Joe...wish you were going to VOI with us man...How's everything? (Sorry to OT here).

OP
OP
V

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe.

Wow,sorry I missed you. How do I join the VA-MD Club?

Great looking 08, nice vette also, sign up for VCA and let the fun begin!!:D

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, you were a pleasure to do business with, and I apprecaite the opportunity to have earned yor business. The car is incredible 2008 Red Vert 10 Miles . Let the Mods begin :)

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congradulations on joining the VIPER Community. Your ZO6 was very nice but I KNOW for sure you will never want to convert back to Corvette now that you have been snake bit. ENJOY!!:2tu::devteeth:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics. Sure would have been nice to keep both of those cars in the same stable! I'm interested in a C6Z as a daily ******, keep the Viper for sunny days :)

Tony

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome Viper man, could not go wrong with the trade in. That Vette is nice looking but just look at the two side by side. Sorry but the Viper is much more noticeable and you will see that if you havent already. Not taking anything away from the Vette, the Viper just has that extra look to it. Drive careful as others have said, dont let it bite you. Now go out and enjoy the beast.

To answer your question as to becoming a VCA member http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html

OP
OP
V

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, you were a pleasure to do business with, and I apprecaite the opportunity to have earned yor business. The car is incredible 2008 Red Vert 10 Miles . Let the Mods begin :)

Rodger that. Lojack issue should be take care of shortly...;)

Congradulations on joining the VIPER Community. Your ZO6 was very nice but I KNOW for sure you will never want to convert back to Corvette now that you have been snake bit. ENJOY!!:2tu::devteeth:

Snake Bit.. Pretty funny, first time I heard that one..:omg:

Nice pics. Sure would have been nice to keep both of those cars in the same stable! I'm interested in a C6Z as a daily ******, keep the Viper for sunny days :)

Tony

Unfortunately it was one or the other.

Awesome Viper man, could not go wrong with the trade in. That Vette is nice looking but just look at the two side by side. Sorry but the Viper is much more noticeable and you will see that if you havent already. Not taking anything away from the Vette, the Viper just has that extra look to it. Drive careful as others have said, dont let it bite you. Now go out and enjoy the beast.

To answer your question as to becoming a VCA member http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html

Thanks for info:2tu:

OP
OP
V

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I've put 300 miles on her in 2 days:D
Can't really say much about the performance right now until she is broke-in.

A couple of things I can comment on are;

Interior is equal to the pre 3lz days of the corvette.

The paint is better quality(no orange peal).

The transmission so far is extremely smooth and a joy to run through the gears.:drive:

Stock rims (at least the ones I have) are higher quality, keepers for sure:nana:

No cruse control..:eek:

Stereo needs help (speakers) but so did the Z.

That's about it for now. :usa:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean regarding by your interior comment, but I assume you mean it is a bit plain. I wasnt satified with the interior when I got my call. Good thing it is easly to upgrade...

DSC079561.JPG

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a C6Z06 for a daily driver and a 2008 Viper Coupe for fun.Both black and both very fast.Best of both worlds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss