Transmission Rebuild Central FL?

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello!

I am wondering if anyone knows any good shops to get my transmission rebuilt. I have problems going into 3rd and reverse. My car is in Lakeland, FL.

I also plan on swapping short throw shifter, clutch, flywheel, mounts (eng/trans), and cross member.

Thanks!

-Kent

:drive:

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A local shop familiar with T56's can do it. Call around, but most will need to inspect it first to see how extensive the damage is and what parts need replacing.

The difficult part is finding the replacement parts from take out Viper T56's. New the prices are outrageous!

:usa:

Last edited:

COILD

VCA Member
Reaction score
John Donato in Miford, Michigan at 248-676-8554. He can also provide a shipping container. Have him install the short shifter at the same time and he can make sure the stops are correct.

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John Donato in Miford, Michigan at 248-676-8554. He can also provide a shipping container. Have him install the short shifter at the same time and he can make sure the stops are correct.

Never met the guy but I hear he is really good...plan on sending my Comp Coupe gearbox to him shortly.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact Larry Macedo or Lee Saunders. If these guys can't do it they will def. know who can and they are both local

OP
OP
Z

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, my car is in Bartow (bro's house) and I am in Korea... =D