Transportating Viper from PA to CA???

Raheel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations/prior experience with any transportation companies? I need to get my Viper shipped from Bath, PA to San Diego, CA.

Any advice if I should go with the open trailer or a closed container?

Cost of shipping???

Thanks

OP
OP
R

Raheel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did think of driving it but unfortunately I can not afford to spend that much time on the road at present due to my circumstances....

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do a search. Someone here just posted his experience on transporting his snake. Don't remember which area it is but he got a very nice experience.

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will cost around $800 to $1000 dollars.
Google for exotic car transportation and once you fill out on one site you will start receiving calls within 2 days and they will throw prices at you. but a buddy of mine did the same form new jersy to ca and that was about what he paid.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you called Gary Almond yet? I know he's transported quite a few cars for people here and I have yet to hear a bad word spoken about him what so ever.

I've used Reliable transport in the past as well, they weren't bad.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONTACT ME ASAP, I JUST HAD MINE DELIVERED IN MD AND THE GUY IS EMPTY VACATIONING IN NY.
SEE MY POST IN GEN I/II BUT YOU BETTER CALL ME SOON, HE'S HEADING WEST THUR OR FRI.

HIS CELL IS 816-506-4404 JOHN BRANCATO

HIGHLY RECCOMEND :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY CELL 443-807-0503,TOM

96GTS232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
intercity lines; around $1500-$2000;delivered my snake from las vegas to n.j. with no problems;also,they checked in constantly with location and eta;definitely go enclosed;watched lost driver with open trailer going down small street and take out a few tree branches with top cars!!! ouch!!!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try Thomas C. Sunday and Horseless Carriage. I used Thomas Sunday to ship my viper form West Covina,CA to NJ/NY area. They did a great job... But I concur with the others. It will be a GOOD 1500-2000 I would say..

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the recommendations!

Raheel,

I responded to your email and received an auto-response back. Call me at 240-994-1343 to get things lined up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235