Trek to VOI XII

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys, from NH it's is about 14 hours to Charlotte, NC. Assuming most of us will gather in Mass for the kickoff point that still leaves about 13 hours of driving. I'm thinking we should do this run over two days. Anyone want to suggest a stop over location? I'm going into route planning mode.:drive:

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's 996 miles for me from door-to-door, google maps quotes around 16.5 hours. I was planning on doing it in one straight shot, it's about what I did when driving my firebird back from Florida a few years ago. I am not sure with work if I will have the time to take the extra day off, but if so, I would definitely be down with a two-day road trip.

:usa: Nick :usa:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The directors will definitely be working on this as we prepare our 2012 schedule. This is clearly within our driving radius.

Stay tuned!

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in for sure! Lets do it in one day! 13 hours? come on! I drove to Miami from Boston 22 hours straight!
Cant wait!

Martin-

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be in for 2 days too far for a one day trip to stay alert and enjoy

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in. I'm probably going down early. I think I might leave on a Sunday or or Monday of that week. I want to checkout out the place since I have never been. Rick

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be down there as of right now. I'm not driving the viper though. I will probably tow the viper to my parents house then just go to charlotte the next day.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wot, as it gets closer maybe we can put together meeting spots so the east coast can travel down and pick up more Vipers on the way :2tu: Adrian

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were thinking the same thing. I figure the NY/CT guys would be into a group cruise. I also mentioned the idea to Carmen and he and I will be working on a location as we get closer.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were thinking the same thing. I figure the NY/CT guys would be into a group cruise. I also mentioned the idea to Carmen and he and I will be working on a location as we get closer.

That would be a hell of a cruise. Keep the Yellow's in back so the rest of you can keep up. :)

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive: Two day drive sounds good to me....

The two day cruise to Detroit sure was alot of fun....:drive:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two days is best I think as pushing it maybe to much why be tired? enjoy the run stop over have some cheer then continue. If some guys want to break off or leaeve early so be it we will catch you there.
pretty sure I am in for the 2 dayer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456