Trim question for the Wizzard

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my 2000 GTS, the trim piece in the trunk/rear hatch that goes around the lock cylinder and top of the rear carpet above the speakers,is retained by 4 screws and 2 push pins (1 on each side).
The part manual list 1 size for the 4 screws (they are in fact of 2 diferent lenght) and mention that they are "not serviced".
What i really need are the plastic push pins but I can't find anything about them.

any ideas?

PS:I'm really surprised on how many small parts,mostly fasteners, are either not listed at all or listed as "not serviced"

Luc.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a similar problem with push pins too. Dodge didn't list it and didn't have it in stock. Go to an auto body supplier (not an auto body shop) and you will find what you need. Check out your local yellow pages. You will need the old push pin for comparison purposes. The only downside is that they sell in packs of 10/20. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
L

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avi,

Thanks for the tip but what make it harder is that the "head" is grained, not smooth plastic like 99.9% of the push pins.
I have a great auto body supplier in my town but so far,no luck.

Luc.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have no fear, the Wizard is here! :cool:

Push Pins #4658887 MSRP $1.50 each.

As for the rest of hardware, DC S$$KS! I end up going down to my local hardware store!