TURKEY RUN for CHARITY : Nov. 15

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of us have signed up already and if you would like to join in all the info. is below...Seth is also working on a "Police ******" for us :2tu:....Adrian

Exotics Rally Presents

TURKEY RUN for Charity

Date: November 15, 2009

Time: 8am Registration

Place: Ferrari-Maserati-Rolls Royce
of Long Island
45 South Service Rd
Plainview, NY 11803

Cost: $120.00 Per Person Includes
Breakfast/Catered Lunch
Decals / Gift Bags & More

Sponsored By:
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to NYS Trooper PBA Signal 30 Fund Inc.

This years' Turkey Run will be a slightly longer drive. We have a VERY exciting route planned including a stretch of roadway that EVERYONE will remember forever! We are also arranging a Police ****** courtesy of the NYS Troopers.

This event is rain or shine. We have obtained 'Rain Insurance' should the weather be VERY bad between the hours of 8am - 10am, full refunds will be given within 30 days. Please submit your claim by emailing a request to [email protected]

REMEMBER TO HAVE A FULL TANK OF GAS & EZ-PASS

Deadline for registration is 11/11/09 and there will be NO exceptions. This event is limited to Sports Cars and 2 Door Performance Coupes. If your vehicle does not fall into that category, please email us [email protected] in advance for any special requests.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm In plus one. We have any idea of the route? Is one tank of gas going to be enough? :D

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm In plus one. We have any idea of the route? Is one tank of gas going to be enough? :D

We want know the route untill we get there and I'm sure there will be a gas stop also there might be a helicopter filming it from the air.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, so how did this go today? Extremely nice weather here, hope you had it too! PICS Please! :)
~juli

We had a blast total 250 cars and we went almost 300 miles if not more. The NY/CT Club "ROCK" we had our own cruise within a cruise :2tu: Ed and Chazz took pictures I'm sure they will post later and it was funny our crew driving by as the police had 12 to 15 Lambos, Ferr.,Porsche, and Vettes pulled over :nono: This will be on our to do list again next year :headbang: worth every dollar and the food was AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456