TUTTLE CLICK DODGE IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody in Orange County CA know of a trustworthy dealer? I took my new car in today to get the oil changed. It took almost three hours and $120 later. The thing i was most ********** about is the rubber is completely melting off by the side mirrors. It is coming off in small strings and getting all over my paint. They said they would need the car for three to four days. I told the guy to basically kiss my ass. I want to go to a friendlier dealership that will actually give me some decent service. By the way, they had an 05 copperhead on their showroom floor for 10k over sticker, and 2 new coupes, a blue with white stripe for 15K OVER STICKER and a solid black for 5k over sticker. I laughed my ass off when I saw that. :bonker: :curse:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the same dealer that left a screwdriver inside my door after they replaced my sideview mirror. I guess detail oriented they are not.

Those Vipers have been then for a looong time, and I'm sure they will sit forever at those prices. I laughed at them as well when I saw the markups :buttkick:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That price is what it should cost from the dealer. Infact, they charged you less than what I've read from previous dealer oil change stories.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are praying for an uneducated consumer to walk in that door and impulse buy. The sad thing is, those people are out there.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you figure 11qts of syn. oil at the dealer rate and a filter plus a 1/2 hour of time at probably $80hr, you are right on price wise. Can't comment on the service.

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had decent luck at Foothill Ranch Dodge. Just up bake from the 5 or 241.

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not unhappy about the oil changing price at all. Its the three hours it took to do it. I was the ONLY one in the waiting room the hole time too. Then the 4 days to figure out why the rubber is melting on my doors.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You could always change your own oil. Its not rocket science.
Zactly... If you take your car to the dealer for an oil change, they think you are a limp wristed pusssy they can take advantage of, so they do. Do it yourself, and you'll never have to worry about if they stripped your drain plug threads! (a 'la Jiffy Lube)

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
The price is good at $120. I'm fortunate in that my long time dealer allows me to drive my car into the shop and stay with the car the entire time my car is being serviced. I am on a first name basis with the Service Mgr., Advisor and the Viper Techs. If I'm there for several hours, as I was for my Eibach install and alignment, I buy the Tech lunch and eat with him in their break room and I always give him a tip usually $20 to $40 depending on the service total. Needless to say, I also get very fair pricing on service performed. I drive by the week before XMAS and give each their favorite bottle of booze. If I need something simple like a rivet for one of my front canards I just call them and they let me drive right in the shop with no paperwork and it's done for free. They do all the service on my Cobra too. Since I don't have my own lift or most of the tools needed, this is the best case alternative scenario. I actually enjoy getting the Viper serviced and spending time with them. I've learned a lot about the car from the Techs also. It's nice not having to worry about getting my Snakes serviced. Friendship goes a long way. I can't believe some of the horror stories some of you have gone through. Hope you find a good dealer!

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree that the oil change price is inline. The local Viper tech dealer in the Detroit area charges $100-110.

Those 2006 coupe prices are from fantasy land! Obviously, that dealer has never heard of viperclub.org or the outstanding dealers that support Viper nation with outstanding service and fair value pricing! One more reason to support those who support us.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The price is good at $120. I'm fortunate in that my long time dealer allows me to drive my car into the shop and stay with the car the entire time my car is being serviced. I am on a first name basis with the Service Mgr., Advisor and the Viper Techs. If I'm there for several hours, as I was for my Eibach install and alignment, I buy the Tech lunch and eat with him in their break room and I always give him a tip usually $20 to $40 depending on the service total. Needless to say, I also get very fair pricing on service performed. I drive by the week before XMAS and give each their favorite bottle of booze. If I need something simple like a rivet for one of my front canards I just call them and they let me drive right in the shop with no paperwork and it's done for free. They do all the service on my Cobra too. Since I don't have my own lift or most of the tools needed, this is the best case alternative scenario. I actually enjoy getting the Viper serviced and spending time with them. I've learned a lot about the car from the Techs also. It's nice not having to worry about getting my Snakes serviced. Friendship goes a long way. I can't believe some of the horror stories some of you have gone through. Hope you find a good dealer!

If you have to take it in, thats the right way to do it. Let them know you are a real person.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456