Twin Turbo Systems Available From Macedo Motorsports

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are seeking the ultimate combination of power, performance and smooth / quiet driveability, then please consider our twin turbo system for your Viper. This system is available for all Gen. 2 and Gen. 3 Vipers and is guaranteed to produce minimums of 750 RWHP and 800 RW TORQUE. Here are the package details:

Twin Garrett Ball Bearing Turbos
Front Mounted Intercooler
Polished Stainless Steel Inlet Tubes
Twin HKS Blow-Off Valves
Custom Intercooler Hoses with T-Clamps
Stainless Steel Turbo Headers
Stainless Steel Turbo Down Pipes
External Wastegates
Upgraded Fuel Injectors
Upgraded Fuel Rails
Upgraded Fuel Pump
Boost Meter
Professional Installation
Road Testing & Chassis Dyno Testing
Air/Fuel Calibration
Limited 2 Year Warranty
Allow 8 - 12 weeks for installation with prior appointment

These packages are very time consuming to build and thus our 2004 production is limited to 15 twin turbo systems total. So we will offer the following special pricing to the first 15 orders and will schedule them on a first come, first serve basis:

GEN 2 PRICING: $28,500
GEN 3 PRICING: $33,500

Please feel free to contact me with any questions which you may have at your leisure. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Larry, Congrads on the new system and best of luck.I am already spoke for with doug @ dlm but my question is why is it that most tuners develop these systems for gen 2 & 3's and always leave he the gen 1 guys out in the cold..lol

Happy Holidays...
adam

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Larry, Congrads on the new system and best of luck.I am already spoke for with doug @ dlm but my question is why is it that most tuners develop these systems for gen 2 & 3's and always leave he the gen 1 guys out in the cold..lol

Happy Holidays...
adam

Yeah!!!!!! wassup with that crap????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :smirk: :smirk:

RCKTMN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree. I believe the problem has to do with pulley arrangements and a different computer system. Still, there are a lot of us with the original version out here. I know that my year (1994) has the highest production numbers. Perhaps I've missed a greater difference between them. Enlightenment is seeked if this is so. This quest is not just for S/C and turbo units, but for all forms of mechanical upgrades.

Thanks for the ear,
Paul

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sounds great Larry. I saw in your other post that you tuned the system at 10 lbs of boost. How much boost is the system capable of producing?

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Happy Holidays...
adam

I may have a kit available this spring for the gen 1 group for about $12000. Includes (2) turbonetics t60 turbos, (2) race wastegates, (2) blow off valves, innercooler, injecotors, rails, fuel pump, special exhaust manifold, complete directions. All thats let is to intall and tune. I just need to finish mine first and then I will publish results and finialize price.

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All,

Apologies for taking so long to respond, I was out of pocket delivering a car out of state. We are currently working on a kit for you Gen 1 guys/gals. I wasn't aware of the need for a kit until I read the posts and received all the Email. Thanks to everyone for all the kind words!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since TT's seem to be the all around ultimate package these days, figured this would be a good thread to bring back up.

If I only had more coin. :headbang:

4164mcclure2-med.jpg

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who makes the best TT kits? There is alot of buzz around Macedo, DLM and Heffner.

Heffner has created more than Buzz with his TT setup! Shattering records, and making insane power!
No doubt he has the best TT kit out right now! :headbang:

nomoreGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like Heffner is the most sought after TT kit but also the most expensive. Is this correct? I live in orlando so I have several tuners avaliable to me.

wesman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like Heffner is the most sought after TT kit but also the most expensive. Is this correct? I live in orlando so I have several tuners avaliable to me.

lol...welcome to 2.5 yrs ago.

There are tons of options out there now. The prices have changed as well as a lot of the components. Call around and see who you're the most comfortable with.

--wes

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't forget to Check out UGR (who has the records now)

Also Paolo's system is by far the best bang for the buck when it comes to TT system(10k DIY or 15k-installed and Tuned). Power is limited to what your block can handle.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, lots of options out there for sure. I'd say like Disturbed said go with a CPE kit if you're really interested in a solid kit. Also PM Joseph Dell on here as he has the CPE monster kit making just under 1600 RWHP on his silver 99 RT. :drive:

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a deposit down on CPE's side mount twin turbo kit now. I think he is still taking orders for them.
I have a 2001 Creampuff and the numbers are suppose to be close to 700 at the tires.:2tu:
Great guy to talk to you can reach him at 630-878-3907

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How much is that kit 1Need 4 Speed?

How much for that 1600RWHP kit!?