1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TWS ...... WTF

Discussion in 'VCA Viper Events and Gatherings' started by Slithr, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Slithr

Slithr Enthusiast

So no appreciable rain on the Texas Gulf Coast since Jan. Some 27 inches behind in annual rainfall, and it's forecasted to rain the entire weekend of TWS .... WTF :mad: :rolleyes: :crazy2:

2. VIPER GTSR 91

VIPER GTSR 91 Enthusiast

I expected the current weather forecast as its nearly that way every TWS event in Sept. Bring your wets !!!!

3. shooter_t1

shooter_t1 Has Left the Room!

Yep, looks like I'll be putting the stock rubber back on:cool:. I'm actually looking forward to it. Nothing like a wet track to show who is a smooth driver:headbang:

4. Venomiss

Venomiss Guest

Should it be a wash out for the weekend you can always try for the Southwest Zone Rendezvous Sept 9th-11th near Dallas(Lake Ray Hubbard).

The winner of the VCA autocross at the event is invited to compete against the SRT engineers in Chelsea.

5. Smokin' 2

Smokin' 2 Enthusiast

Similar thing happened in January. We decided to run a track weekend in Jan since it had not rained in 4 weeks. It rained the whole time. My big concern is I'll only have slicks with me and won't be able to do much in wet conditions. K will be better off since she'll be running PS2s on the green ACR.

6. hou99gts

hou99gts Enthusiast

What's wrong with those heat cycled cups you used a week and a half ago??? LOL! :)

7. BJ MOTORS

BJ MOTORS Enthusiast

The forecast keeps changing be optinmistic and a ray of sunshine shall look down upon you.

8. Alabaster Mamba

Alabaster Mamba Enthusiast

Yep, the weekend forecast looks good now.

9. JonB

JonB Viper Owner

DODGE VIPER CUP THIS WEEKEND at TWS

If Tropical Storm LEE does not make an appearance, nothing should dampen our spirits at TWS / College Station.

Looking forward to the GENEROUSLY SPONSORED BBQ+BOCK, courtesy of Viper Exchange / Tomball Dodge on Friday.

And to the benefit-auction on Saturday.

Hope to please see many of you as well at TWS, please spot the Challenger Pace Car and you probably find JonB and / or Doris nearby. I love putting faces to names and screen-names.

JonB~~~~:<~

{PartsRack will be closed Thursday - til Monday midday.}

10. Smokin' 2

Smokin' 2 Enthusiast

For one they handled like hockey pucks and ran way past ideal temp way to quickly! Rub it in.:smirk: She's back together and waiting on me to put her passenger's seat back in to go play again.

Thanks Bernie for the delivery!

I'm an optimist, we did run in the monsoon in January afterall!:)