TX2K11 Pictures are up, including Supra wreck.

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Definetly some scary parts to the show (however great to see the drivers walk away), but overall another GREAT turnout! Thank you for having us out there. We will continue to upload some of the pictures (bikini contest)

Visual Velocity Studios » Professional Photography ----->Galleries----->Tx2k11

Sad to see such beautiful cars have such a fate, however always good to see the drivers walk away safely.

Visual Velocity Studios » Professional Photography ----->Galleries----->Tx2k11------>Titan and Big Daddy Crash!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The TX2k11 was a fantastic time. Almost like the old V-10 Nats with a LOT of Fast&Furious mixed in :eek:

I will definitely be doing it again. :D :D :D

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics, but none of my Viper at GSS :(. There were two silver verts Gen IIIs and a maroon Gen IV participating at the Road Course portion of TX2K11.

Any chance you have any pics of the other silver vert? The one with matte black wheels????

VenomousSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I only made it to Frankensteins in Katy, but heard it was a good turnout on Saturday

OP
OP
V

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great pics, but none of my Viper at GSS :(. There were two silver verts Gen IIIs and a maroon Gen IV participating at the Road Course portion of TX2K11.

Any chance you have any pics of the other silver vert? The one with matte black wheels????

Ill touch bases with my partner and have them check the files

jrod_okc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
***** i missed you guys. I broke my tranny the first night. So was was videoing and setting up races the rest of the time. Great time forsure!

jrod_okc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He was racing Everyone, Streched out the Mullet Ford GT(Nicest Guy in the world BTW) and We got a private race against SW which was awseome! But Sw streched him out at the big end.

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yes we do have some pics of you. i'll get to them tonight and get them up by tomorrow morning

tpduke112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya. I stayed at the Hilton. Georgia Plate-University of TN vanity.I went to all of the events except for Sunday trackday.

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks lxadeuce, glad to hear that you guys have a few pics out there :D
i put 4 on there,

You must be registered for see images

Ya. I stayed at the Hilton. Georgia Plate-University of TN vanity.I went to all of the events except for Sunday trackday.

di you actually run at any of the events or just attend? i only got pics of people that were actually running in the events

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a blast! Only made it to the dragstrip on Saturday though. I have to agree about the Mullett GT guy, he seems like a great guy; extremely nice.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth