UK TT GTS for sale

GPLM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get it. All I hear about is everyone wanting a TT Viper. But it sure seems like a high percentage turn around and sell them. Is it the thrill of the hunt and anticipation? Why do so many end up selling shortly after either buying or building a TT?

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get it. All I hear about is everyone wanting a TT Viper. But it sure seems like a high percentage turn around and sell them. Is it the thrill of the hunt and anticipation? Why do so many end up selling shortly after either buying or building a TT?

Simple answer is they dont know how good they have it until its gone. I know of a few guys that sold their TT vipers and are now regretting it.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've had my Twin Turbo car for over a year now and love it!

carl B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thrill for me is all the work. I love it so now need another challenge..................................Carl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger