uncovered rear end

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thought while I was working on the car you guys/gals might want to see what the rear frame assemble looks like. Certainly made it easy adding the 3:55 gears, drop springs and fitting 3” exhaust. Can’t wait to post a photo of it repainted and all together again :2tu:

10215Naked-med.jpg

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car had been put in a ditch prior to my purchase it and been repaired but not as well as this car deserves. I’m putting a new left rear frame rail in along with the rear body panel (tub) which they tried to repair when they should have been replaced to start with. I’m having the rims polished without clear (still trying to decide if I should put Hoosiers R3 on when I remount) and will re-paint the entire car back to yellow and reassemble. I can’t wait to hear the new Exhaust and feel the 3:55 gears along with the new aluminum flywheel, clutch and lowering spring kit. :laugh:

10215Donor_Frame-med.jpg

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Darn deceptive title! :laugh: Made me look....heh heh....

Change that fuel filter now, while its easy to get to!

Great pics, always fascinating to see the frame. Its gonna be great when its done.

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Change that fuel filter now, while its easy to get to!
I was thinking the same and changed the filter and all the other fluids while I was at it. It only had 5500 miles on it when I got it but when I took the clutch out it looked like it had been run pretty hard, can't say I don't do the same ;) Looking forward to Viper vs Vett day on May 20 at Cecil co. MD Hope I get it done!!!! :2tu: