Unfortunate News re President Reggie Bennett

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear club members,

Some of you have been aware, but presumably others have not, that the President of our Carolinas Viper Club region Reggie Bennett has been suffering with some terrible health issues over the past months. Unfortunately, his situation has recently worsened dramatically. Please see the message below for further details from his wife Carobeth, whose email address is [email protected]. I am sure any messages of support would be appreciated in this difficult time, and also on I am following up with Carobeth in order to send a flower arrangement and message of support from the club.

Regards,

John

John & the Carolina Viper Club,

It is with heavy heart that I bring you such sad news. There is nothing more we can do to fight this terrible beast. Blood counts are dropping as it invades the bone marrow and any more radiation will just destroy more marrow. Reggie is in hospice in Winston-Salem - it is a beautiful place and the people are tender, loving, and know just what is needed to comfort him (and me) but it is down to days now.
Thanks so much for your constant thoughts and prayers - I know you understand how much those simple, yet powerful, actions lift us up as the fight continues. Please send emails to me - I have copied my email address in on this email. I don't check Reggie's often.

John, would you forward this to the board and members? With warmest regards, Carobeth

V

Venomiss

Thank you John for posting this. Prayers sent out for Reggie and his family.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally just sent it to the members, but thought it would be good here as well...

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly, Reggie passed away last Thursday, with the funeral held on Saturday. Some members attended in the Vipers, the only way Reggie would have had it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456