Update

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know that I sold my Viper to Bernie at Tomball Dodge. I have had spinal cord issues for many years which is why I decided to sell. After 30 minutes of driving, my lower back and left leg were in quite a bit of pain for a couple of days. I tried various driving positions and even used a lumber pillow, but nothing worked. I am doing physical therapy exercises every day and hope to improve my situation by the time the 2013 Viper arrives.

I was only able to attend two events this summer, but I had a great time and enjoyed meeting all of you that were there. Was really great to see the Houston Viper Club so active again!

I'll try to make the next C & C and hope to see many of you there!!

David Barbee

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,

Likewise, it was a pleasure to meet you! Someone will end up with a beautiful Viper, I just wish I was in a position to call Bernie now. As far as I'm concerned your still welcome to hang out with us, and please do. I hope the therapy provides you some releif, back pain is never fun!

Last edited:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn David, sorry to hear this buddy. I hope you feel better and I have a feeling we'll see you in a Viper again.

Andy Wheeler

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe another SRT product for ya David, 2012 SRT-8 Jeep maybe?? :)

I'm sorry you cannot enjoy the Viper anymore! :(

OP
OP
D

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys............I'll definitely be back in a Viper again. Even a bad spinal cord won't be able to keep me away from the new Gen V!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R