Enthusiast
Reaction score
The updated Carolinas Viper Club website is now live at

Carolinas Viper Club - Home Page

New features include

1. New photo gallery
2. Event Calendar - you can also subscribe to it to receive updates on events
3. News system

We will be tweaking the photo gallery in coming days as well as adding a video section, updated Viper Club information form and new protected member directory function.

If anyone has any pre 2008 club newsletters or event pictures, please send me a PM.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question for you or whoever wants to answer it. Why was there not a thread on the VCA about the BILTMORE event. I have been wanting to go to this. Just click on the site then the calendar and it says it's this weekend and it is to late for me to sign up. Is it to late to join? I live in Johnson City TN which is as east as you can get in TN so most of the TN/AL events are to far. This would have been perfect for me. Let me know if I can still come to the event.

Thanks!

venomred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am (supposedly) a member of the NCSC Region and this is the first
I have known of the Biltmore event this weekend...Is it too late to make resv.? I would love to bring my two dearest interests (Sandra and
Venom Red) up from Charleston...

PS: To whom it may concern...I have been a VCA Venom level member for the last year and a half and still am not listed as a NCSC member nor do I receive any newsletters in spite of two inquiries to John S. and participation in several track events...

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question for you or whoever wants to answer it. Why was there not a thread on the VCA about the BILTMORE event. I have been wanting to go to this. Just click on the site then the calendar and it says it's this weekend and it is to late for me to sign up. Is it to late to join? I live in Johnson City TN which is as east as you can get in TN so most of the TN/AL events are to far. This would have been perfect for me. Let me know if I can still come to the event.

Thanks!

Sorry about no thread here on the VCA. If you are not on the club's mailing list, send me an e-mail me at the address listed on the Contact us page: Contact - Carolinas Viper Club - The Official Viper Club Website for North and South Carolina VCA Members. and I'll have you added to the mailing list.

As far as attendance, just contact Don using the contact info listed in the event detail.

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am (supposedly) a member of the NCSC Region and this is the first
I have known of the Biltmore event this weekend...Is it too late to make resv.? I would love to bring my two dearest interests (Sandra and
Venom Red) up from Charleston...

PS: To whom it may concern...I have been a VCA Venom level member for the last year and a half and still am not listed as a NCSC member nor do I receive any newsletters in spite of two inquiries to John S. and participation in several track events...

Hi there, please send me an e-mail with your info and I'll add you to our mailing list. Perhaps we have incorrect info for you? My e-mail is here: Contact - Carolinas Viper Club - The Official Viper Club Website for North and South Carolina VCA Members.

Going from here you can always find the upcoming events here: Calendar of Events - Carolinas Viper Club - The Official Viper Club Website for North and South Carolina VCA Members. and club newsletters here: News & Events - Carolinas Viper Club - The Official Viper Club Website for North and South Carolina VCA Members.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would just be nice to know future events. I would have thought the VCA would be the first place one would list a event in. I check this regions section a lot to see if there is any close events that I can come to but hardly ever see any new threads.

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would just be nice to know future events. I would have thought the VCA would be the first place one would list a event in. I check this regions section a lot to see if there is any close events that I can come to but hardly ever see any new threads.

If you click the little +Google icon on the bottom right hand corner of the calendar - you can sign up to receive e-mail updates of upcoming events. You find that at Calendar of Events - Carolinas Viper Club - The Official Viper Club Website for North and South Carolina VCA Members.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks!

Dont feel bad. I didn't know a thing about this Biltmore trip either, until you just threw up this post. :(

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont feel bad. I didn't know a thing about this Biltmore trip either, until you just threw up this post. :(

Same here. I went last year and was looking forward to it again. This is the first I have seen or heard of it. I was on the mailing list but I am not getting anything now. I'll click on the link and make sure I'm re-added.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding Biltmore, and major event sites in general, is that it is best to organize an event at them on an infrequent basis, to make it more of an event. If a given locale is an available event every year, then for any given year, you likely won't get as much attendance. So in the case of the Biltmore, I would rather see that be a 1 in 4 years event. In other years, focus on other locations, e.g., Myrtle Beach (pretty much opposite side of the Carolinas region from Biltmore), etc. But I'm sure others have varying opinions.

RedFang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All: Chin Motorsports will be hosting a HPDE Sunday/Monday, October 31 & Nov 1st at VIR. Weather is usually excellent and will give all a chance to track their cars. I'm planning on attending.

Come out and try your turning skills ... or just hang and look at all the cars. There are usually at least 80+ track cars.

spg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper