Uploading pics to site from phones

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a special trick to upload pics to the media gallery from your phone (in my case, iPhone)?

I can load the entire page, except for the button to actually select the photos. I can see the non bold button, I just am restricted from clicking on it.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks!

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. You are a funny boy. Yes. I would love to be more like you!:rolleyes:

I can get te pics off my phone when I dock it on my laptop, that does not help when I am sitting in an airport, or on the go somewhere. :(

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh. That explains it then! It's not something that I am doing wrong! Nice change.;)

Out of general nosiness:D, to what advantage is it to have that disabled? Is it a data upload speed issue for the server? Too many uploads?

Just curious. Feel free not to answer if you don't want to!

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not mean to start all this! I was just curious what I was doing wrong!:rolaugh:

A question though (yes, another). How does the site know I am on my phone and not on my laptop? Does that mean if I were to tether my laptop, I would still be considered phone?

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A question though (yes, another). How does the site know I am on my phone and not on my laptop? Does that mean if I were to tether my laptop, I would still be considered phone?

It knows by the type of browser you're using to view the site. If your browsing on your laptop (regardless of who is providing the network connection) the server will treat it as a laptop.