Upper Radiator Hose Bleeder Kit

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were discontinued because they fail frequently. Most if not all vendors stopped selling them.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The link you referenced is the kit and it looks like he still sells them. I do know he discontinued the silicone radiator hoses with the built-in bleeder due to leaks and this new kit is supposed to be better.

OP
OP
M

MADMAX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The link you referenced is the kit and it looks like he still sells them. I do know he discontinued the silicone radiator hoses with the built-in bleeder due to leaks and this new kit is supposed to be better.

I think you've hit the nail on the head Tony.
It's the silicone hose bleeder that's discontinued, replaced with the one I list above.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine went ****-up earlier this year. I just ended up cutting out the leaky bleeder section and replaced that section with a lower radiator hose drain kit (just turned it upside down - drain valve oriented up- and installed on the upper hose). Now I have a HD bleeder valve where the old ROE bleeder value used to be. I believe the OD of the kit was 1.75" and the silicone ROE hose fit perfectly when spliced in.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are mde over here for Roe Ade by SFS, speak to Baz he has a friend who works there :)

GTS Warp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new improved bleeder in the link works great. I put one in a few weeks ago and it rocks. Easy bleeding, no leaks, and great design.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave