Uptown Car Show - Gig Harbor - ****** Cancer Benefit

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone,

I'm setting this up pretty quickly. There's a ****** cancer benefit car show in Gig Harbor on Saturday May 30th from 10am to 4pm. Anthony and Dorothy saw our group at the *** Rootbeer Car Show and would love to have us. I spoke with them, and they can retain group parking for us at the show, all we need to do is tell them how many. We need to beat the "few corvette's" mentioned in the article linked on their site under the "What They Are Saying" link.

It's being held in the parking lot of the Galaxy Theater in Gig Harbor. It's a great theater and there are several nice restaurants and an ice cream shop right there. Live music. Breakfast catered. BBQ Lunch catered. Seems like they've got a lot of prizes and community participation. I'm going to be there even if it's raining. Actually, have you seen how good these cars look when they're WET?
But really, the fewer of you that attend the less competition I'll have for the prizes. :)

Their site is at: Uptown Car Show to Benefit Susan G Komen for a Cure
It's nice and informative. You can preregister online.

Let me know if you're planning to attend and I'll set up an area for our group.

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there with my Viper and my 1964 Galaxie convertible. I checked the site and my security software said it was fine. They have quite a lot of bands, priozes and apparently a lot of cars coming. They also have a nice lunch menu set up. Hope to see a bunch ot Vipers there.

OP
OP
T

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm now confirmed via the website. I spoke to Dorothy. Again, she's going to hold 5 spots, more if we need. She says they have over 200 cars pre registered.