urethane bushings

viperrmike

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I noticed the bushings on the control arms, front and rear, are going out. Who has urethane bushings to replace them? Anything else I should change in the process? Any input much appreciated.

Mark Hahn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I see from Roe is a set af Prothane swaybar bushings. Does anyone know of anyone that sells bushing for the A-Arms to replace the rubber pieces? I already have a set of the Prothane swaybar mounts and yes, they are nice pieces for the price and greasable but I would like bushings for my A-Arms. MGH

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I see from Roe is a set af Prothane swaybar bushings. Does anyone know of anyone that sells bushing for the A-Arms to replace the rubber pieces? I already have a set of the Prothane swaybar mounts and yes, they are nice pieces for the price and greasable but I would like bushings for my A-Arms. MGH
I had mine installed by Archer Racing in Minnesota. I had to have them mailed to them for installation into the A arms.

Mark Hahn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Prothane sway bar bushings are greaseable. You should be able to find them for around $15 an axle. Most all of the performance places sell them or repackage them as their own. I've only had mine on the car for a few hundred miles but so far they are quiet and I haven't added any grease yet. MGH

Mark Hahn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoosier Daddy, how does the car ride, handle? Are they noisy? Did Archer modify the A-arms with grease fittings? Thanks, MGH

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoosier Daddy, how does the car ride, handle? Are they noisy? Did Archer modify the A-arms with grease fittings? Thanks, MGH
Yes they are greasable with zirc fittings. They had told me that for the street they would be very noticeable vibration wise as there is no rubber, but I don't sense any. These are custom fit to your A Arms. The Delrin bushing kits you can buy I've heard bad things about. You get what you pay for. The car handles very well with these. The probably only upgrade to these is monoballs which GTS Dean could explain.