VA, MD, DC Zaino guy

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had a tremendous experience with Dave Rose, the Zaino distributor in my area (Northern Virginia) and thought I'd spread the word a little.

I called him on a Friday afternoon and asked if he had a complete set of Zaino products that I could go by his house and buy so I could have my car ready for a show the next day. Well, he said he wouldn't be home much that weekend as his wife was in the hospital. But GET THIS, he then said if I was willing, he'd meet me halfway between his house and mine after the hospital visiting hours were over! This meant around 10:00 PM but he said he was willing if I was.

So I met him in front of a restaurant and bought a full set of Zaino products. It really looked like a drug deal.
wink.gif

Tell you what, I was up until 5 AM washing and polishing the car and the results are AMAZING! I think the most important product for a car with an older paint job is the clay bar. That stuff will take out anything. There was tar on my Viper that had been there since the day I got it and even special-purpose bug and tar remover wouldn't touch it. The clay bar had it gone in just a few strokes.

Anyway, the distributor's name is Dave Rose and his number is (703)820-7531. It's a great way to get this stuff without having to wait for the mail and he's a great guy to boot.

--Rob
P.S. I guess I should state for the record that I don't work for this guy nor am I affiliated with him in any way.