va/md viper techs

OP
OP
M

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
holy shnikes, richmond is 120 miles south of my place in bethesda MD. I hope there is someone closer than that but if not, thanks for the info, Drummer. Anyone know of anyone in or closer to MD?

P.S. always nice to meet another drummer, hobby or profession?

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the Viper tech at Montrose Dodge in Germantown. He seemed very careful. Montrose lost its' Dodge dealership so now it's Montrose Automotive. I am not sure if the tech is there still. Haven't needed him lately.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitch is still at Montrose, I spoke to him two weeks ago. Is what you need done warranty related? If not, Mitch is pretty close to Bethesda.

Overseas at the moment, but I can get you his cell number if you want to take it to him. His also a VA/MD Club member.

Drummerboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another vote here for Jeff Sherwin. He is the man. He has gone above and beyond for me more than once..

- Rob

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if you found one yet, I've been searching like crazy, from Baltimore, Columbia, Frederick and in between. I found Heritage Dodge in Owings Mills has 2 techs. I'm taking my car in tomorrow for a new set of tires, motor & trans mounts, various fluids etc. They were very nice on the phone, I'll give an update on the service when I get the car back.

Dave.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62