VCA discount @ Valaya Racing?

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of. Ted seems to price things pretty competitively anyway, so I'd worry about them making ends meet otherwise.

I'd think the best way to find this information would be instead to just call up and ask him.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about discount but Ted and Al are good guys (and racers) and one thing is sure: NO VIPER TAX with them, which in my book is better than a discount.

Luc. 00GTS

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey luc,

first time I see a viper member in Monterey. Im in monterey also. We ought to hook up and cruise our cars on the weekends or something. Ive been trying to hook up with other viper peeps, in monterey county or even Bay Area. Hope to hear back from you bro..

Lee
97 GTS

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
first time I see a viper member in Monterey. Im in monterey also. We ought to hook up and cruise our cars on the weekends or something. Ive been trying to hook up with other viper peeps, in monterey county or even Bay Area.
We have a number of VCA NorCal members in Monterey, as well as along the coast. If you want to hook up with a number of them, you could join the club - we have monthly meetings in San Jose (usually first Tuesday of the month, check the web site http://norcal.viperclub.org ). For instance, Gavin is fairly active in the club and lives in Monterey, and has hosted the club at his house a couple of times.

Returning this thread to Valaya - Ted and Al are usually at the meetings.

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Randy,

Man , thanks for the info. Ive been looking allover for this. Im gonna hook up with you guys.. Cant wait!

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted & Al are great to work with. "NO" Viper tax at Valaya racing. They have worked on all of my Vipers and are fair to deal with. I highly recommend them.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee:
That I know,beside you, you have Gavin,me and Ed.

Mine and Ed are garage queens and Gavin a full out race car.

Call me (W 754 1852) when you want)

Luc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave