VCA Exclusive - Forgestar F14 Rotary Forged Wheels - 19x10 and 20x12

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deviate Motoring has secured the exclusive Viper market for these Forgestar F14 wheels. We've been selling Forgestar wheels for over 2 years now, it is our most popular brand. Since these wheels first came out, I knew they would look good on a Viper. But, they were not available in 6-lug fitments, until we kept bugging them about it and they caved :D. Forgestar wheels are rotary-forged aluminum wheels, also known as "flow-formed". This results in a very strong, very lightweight wheel construction - but also affordable! If you need an example of factory rotary forged wheels, look no further than the Gen 4 ACR wheels, or the BBS wheels found on the Ford GT.

You must be registered for see images attach

Coming Soon, Brushed Titanium finish:

Textured Matte Gunmetal Gray:

INFORMATION

Fits all Gen 2, 3, 4 Vipers, coupe or convertible.

19x10 and 20x12 are the only sizes available at this time, but eventually 19x12 fitments will become available.

19x10 = 25 lbs
20x12 = 29 lbs

Recommended tire sizes (not included): 285/30-19 front, 345/25-20 rear

Finishes available: Gloss or Matte Gunmetal Gray, Gloss or Matte Black, Gloss Silver, Gloss White.

PRICING

$1850/set plus $120 shipping (continental US48)

We have the first 2 sets in stock right now - just need your choice of color. These would be ready to ship in 2 weeks or less!

Tony
www.DV8motoring.com

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember asking about these before I bought my 360 Forged wheels, but they hadn't decided to drill one more lug nut hole yet lol

These are a GREAT alternative to every other custom wheel out there, including the OEM optional wheels. The price is just too hard to pass up

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look great. I think I need to go back to the desert and make some money. Like AbsolutHank said, these are very reasonable option to OEM wheels.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look good and the price is great, but aren't the wheels too narrow?
The front's are good at 10" wide, but the rear's are only 12" instead of 13".

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can u get a pinstripe

Yes, color-matched lip pinstripes add $180/set. Example:

They look good and the price is great, but aren't the wheels too narrow?

Check with your tire manufacturer of choice, they give a range of recommended wheel widths. I typically run 12.0 - 12.5 wide wheels on Vipers and Z06's, 13s make the tires stretched looking. Most 345 tires properly fit a range of 12.0-13.0 wheels.

Can you get a set of CF5's for the same price in the viper pattern? If so Id be interested in a set.

CF5 are not available in 6-lug patterns. It isn't just a set of drilled holes, these 6-lug wheels required a new casting to be made for the center. Here is what the 5-lug wheels look like on the backside, so you'll understand what I mean:

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a pair of vr3p's for the rear of my car--- 19 x 13" polished clear coat, with the bolts hidden-- pretty sure they can do that. can you give me a price on them?
Thanks
Lee

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. You say they fit a Gen 2-4. Viper wheels are backwards compatible, so if they fit a Gen 2-4, shouldn't they fit a Gen 1?
2. Have a pic on a Gen 2 car? (any finish)

The pics above are the only set in existence at the moment, which have been put on a Viper. These other two sets I have available would be the next 2 sets to hit the market. I also have a set coming for my own Viper. As for the Gen 1 question, I didn't have the Gen 1 fitment info handy so I didn't want to post the wrong info. If Gen 1 and Gen 2 are the same fitments, then yes they will fit the Gen 1, also.

Thanks,
Tony

limitless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey tony any word on time frame for the rims i ordered 3 weeks ago thanx tj bubryckie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets