VCA members? Three Vipers I just saw in Davie Florida

Luisv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at a local weekly cruise in auto show today in Davie Florida. Known by the common name of "Tower Shops Show". I saw these same three cars there.

Anybody know these cars? VCA members?

You can check out the cars here...

http://youtu.be/QJ_kJlaKj8M

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to crash the thread but I just showed the Video to my Son, He loved the Blue lights under the car! Told me I should get some for my car!

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were they part of Puerto Rican parade? I am shocked they did not bounce up and down :D oh I get it they are active members of the "eluminatis" :omg:

OP
OP
L

Luisv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a shot of the silver one at another show....

You must be registered for see images

I understand that there are different tastes in this world. These are definitely not my cup of tea, but wanted to see if anybody knew them or the car.

Badged as an ACR (as is the yellow one in the video) but I cannot say it is. They have all have nitrous tanks in back but they seem to be used for nothing other than to purge for show over the windshield. The silver one has some "bling" on the dash around the gauges. Chrome dress up is everywhere. The rear diffusers seem to be bent chrome slats put on with two face tape. The angle of the rear wings are insane.

Again, I know my opinion is simply my opinion... but I don't get this. Doing this to a Viper seems pointless to me. They do, however, get a ton of people looking at them. Sometimes I wonder if they are taking pictures of admiration or taking pictures to make fun of them later....

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wing and diffusers don't bother me any more than most others I see on street cars. These aren't any less functional.

They just look out of place on a Viper since there are actual Viper race cars that could be copied.

Kraaken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not seen them but I'm only about 45 min away from there... I'd go there with you to have some actual VCA cars there lol. I meannnn I don't have a Honda spoiler on mine tho... hope u can get past that LOL

OP
OP
L

Luisv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not seen them but I'm only about 45 min away from there... I'd go there with you to have some actual VCA cars there lol. I meannnn I don't have a Honda spoiler on mine tho... hope u can get past that LOL

I'm down in Miami so it's a 45 minute drive up for me...

Don't have a Honda spoiler on there either.... :)

Well, despite the difference in taste, gotta give it to them. They sure do take pride in ownership.

Oh no question about it! They are definitely proud of the work and love to show it off...