VCA MN April Social

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please join us for dinner at Oak City as we kick off the 2009 season; winter is over and Snakes will be gathering Thursday April 16 at 6:30 pm. Weather permitting we will be out on the deck, otherwise you will find us celebrating the new season inside. Once again the club will cover part of the cost; your cost for dinner is only $10.00. With prices like this you can't afford to be a no-show.

Oak City is the old Billabongs located in the SE corner of the intersection of I-494 and Highway 100
5001 American Blvd.
Bloomington, MN 55437
952-746-8887

We have many Club updates to cover and hope to see you there!

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please join us for dinner at Oak City as we kick off the 2009 season; winter is over and Snakes will be gathering Thursday April 16 at 6:30 pm. Weather permitting we will be out on the deck, otherwise you will find us celebrating the new season inside. Once again the club will cover part of the cost; your cost for dinner is only $10.00. With prices like this you can't afford to be a no-show.

Oak City is the old Billabongs located in the SE corner of the intersection of I-494 and Highway 100
5001 American Blvd.
Bloomington, MN 55437
952-746-8887

We have many Club updates to cover and hope to see you there!

Can't wait!! :D

Y2KACR

VCA Member
Reaction score
Who let you guys out? Is the ice off the lakes?
(Glad to see your alive and kicking up there!)
I can't make the meeting but hope to see you sometime this summer.
Gary

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who let you guys out? Is the ice off the lakes?
(Glad to see your alive and kicking up there!)
I can't make the meeting but hope to see you sometime this summer.
Gary

Hey, I've been driving my car since February and we're a lot farther north than you! ;)

Y2KACR

VCA Member
Reaction score
Mike,
The word is that it is in "trim." It has to go through inspection and then to shipping...
I've had the both '00ACR and the '03 (with the top down) out a few times already this year.
Gary

Y2KACR

VCA Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we don't have plans to pick it up at CAAP this time. Not enough time...busy with work, kids and etc. Of course, if it takes until this summer to finish it, I might be able to do it then.
I didn't notice it until now, but it looks like Keith picked up an '09. What did he do with his old one?
Gary

OP
OP
V

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He traded the '99 on his '09 Graphite coupe w/o stripes; beautiful car. He picked up the new one in IA, but I can't remember which dealership. He drove the new home in Feb and it's was driving him crazy waiting for spring. Now he has it all broken in and he is a happy man.

Y2KACR

VCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mike. I still have my referral incentive form because I thought they couldn't be submitted until after the purchase. From other posts it looks like that promotion may be over. Do you know anything?