VCA Notes Arrived Today~~THX Adrian!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You, Adrian for including my comments in the column written for the VCA Notes/President's Corner. Love that you included Jimmy & Daniel Lesser's comments as well as yours~! :2tu: Appreciate your wanting all of our input...:headbang:
~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, you're very welcome and as I always stated for years ....This is a "CAR CLUB" and it's all about the members and having fun...The NY/CT Club is been driven by all of you not by me you give me ideas and we try them if they don't workout as plan we move on it's a "CAR CLUB" no big deal. Each VCA notes I will always ask members to write their input along with what I write..It's not just about what I think BUT more important what you think...Thank you all for your support :2tu: Adrian

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adrian, I second what Juli said. It's great that your willing to get input and try different things and that it's not just "by the book". Even at today's cruise, when I was stuck at a traffic light and everyone behind was going to follow me and there were no Vipers in sight in front of me- the same thing that happened to me on the same cruise last summer, I brought it up to you and you were thinking about it and coming up with ideas. Funny, that's how I met you the first time last year! Other than Vipers getting seperated and lost, everything is going great this year. Juli, you and Tony are also doing a fantastic job! The club just keeps getting better and better.

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adrian, I second what Juli said. It's great that your willing to get input and try different things and that it's not just "by the book". Even at today's cruise, when I was stuck at a traffic light and everyone behind was going to follow me and there were no Vipers in sight in front of me- the same thing that happened to me on the same cruise last summer, I brought it up to you and you were thinking about it and coming up with ideas. Funny, that's how I met you the first time last year! Other than Vipers getting seperated and lost, everything is going great this year. Juli, you and Tony are also doing a fantastic job! The club just keeps getting better and better.

Not to get way off topic, but I will, Jimmy you had once mentioned to me that the NE crew uses two-way radios on their cruises. The leader and the laggard have them or something to that effect. I have 3 of them I never use and be more than happy to donate to the club for use on our cruises. I think they have a 5 mile range. FYI.

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, that is awesome~!!! Yeah, Jerry Colpitts and WOT! told me also about their use of the radios. It's a great idea for long cruises (theirs was a long cruise when they met us in Vermont at Hemmings Museum). Jerry said they use them for the 'scout' (he goes up ahead) and the end car...but they say they ALL bring and use them. THAT is great of you to donate yours to the Club!
As always, YOU ROCK!~! ~juli