VCA Notes-Spring '09-THANK YOU *** BLK

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You Adrian, for your eloquent comments in the most recent VCA Notes. Also for including your committee member names. I am SO honored to be listed along with our well-known ACR Steve, CitySnake, Daniel Lesser, CHUCK TATOR and everybody else. :2tu:
You're doing a GREAT job...don't stop!! :headbang: ~juli

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL CHUCK...yes, he spelled it perfectly...didn't you get your copy of the VCA Notes yet? WAYCOOL!
~juli

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Juli did he spell your name right? He had trouble with mine and had to call me up on how to spell it!

Everyone can spell Tater !! I grew up on a farm and dug Taters for chore money. And I Chucked the money in my piggy bank, so CHUCK TATER is no prob for ME !

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto, thanks Adrian. :2tu:The VCA notes was a great read. Especially about the future of the Viper, Viper Inc., it will be great when they finally cement the deal and announce it.
Thank You Adrian, for your eloquent comments in the most recent VCA Notes. Also for including your committee member names. I am SO honored to be listed along with our well-known ACR Steve, CitySnake, Daniel Lesser, CHUCK TATOR and everybody else. :2tu:
You're doing a GREAT job...don't stop!! :headbang: ~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks EVERYONE for the kind words and it's you guys /gal that make me want to continue to do things for OUR CLUB....Adrian

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY inspiring words of wisdom/HOPE from the one and only Herb "GrailKeeper" Helbig. AND, nice to see the Viper Team reunion with Herb and his fellow Viper Team Managers. KUDOS! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave