VCA - Nurburgring Commemorative Banner - Dominik Farnbacher

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Club of America Members,

We have a unique opportunity available to us. If you recall on September 14th, 2011 the Dodge Viper reclaimed the "Production Car Lap Record" at the Nurburgring, aka "The Ring" in Germany. To commemorate this historic event, we have commissioned a limited edition banner. Only 25 of these numbered prints will be offered.

I contacted Dominik Farnbacher in Germany and asked him if he would help the VCA out with this venture.

Dominik was very pleased to help us out. At last weekends Viper Cup Race in Daytona, Florida, I met with him and he autographed these banners. Mary Marshall took the picture of Dominik with the record breaking Viper ACR at the Nurburgring in Germany. VCA Ohio member Sam Goldfarb produced the banner and did the artwork.

Each banner is personally autographed by professional race car driver Dominik Farnbacher, the talented young man who drove the Viper ACR to the this record breaking achievement. Dominik is very honored to be a part of the Viper Club of America.

Own a piece of Viper history for your garage or Viper den. Below is a proof of what the banner will look like.
You must be registered for see images attach

Banner measures roughly 20" X 36" and is suitable for framing.

Personally autographed by Dominik Farnbacher

$150 plus shipping

PLEASE! Only one per VCA member.

Ordering information:

Contact VCA member Janey White
cell 1-330-219-6325
or
email - [email protected]

Payment can be made via Pay Pal or Credit Card

Orders will be filled in the order that they are received.
Remember there are only 25 so order NOW!

Regards,

Randall Arnold President Viper Club of America Ohio Region
[email protected]
937-470-8306 cell

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a chance to own a piece of automotive/racing hisssstory. Don't delay in ordering. My order has been placed. Big thanks to Dominik Farnbacher for helping out the VCA with this. Remember folks...only 25 of these banners exist. Get one before they are gone. :)

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave it to the OH chapter to come up with cool sh*t like this! :2tu:

Thank you Sir.

It's what we do...

Mary was a good egg in letting us use the picture she took.

Dominik is a very nice young man and did this for the VCA out of the goodness of his heart.

I presented Dominik with a 4ft X 8ft and 3ft X 5ft size banners for him to take home to Germany as a THANK YOU for helping us out with this. He about fell over when he saw the 4X8 banner. :omg: He was all smiles. :)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Sir.

It's what we do...

Mary was a good egg in letting us use the picture she took.

Dominik is a very nice young man and did this for the VCA out of the goodness of his heart.

I presented Dominik with a 4ft X 8ft and 3ft X 5ft size banners for him to take home to Germany as a THANK YOU for helping us out with this. He about fell over when he saw the 4X8 banner. :omg: He was all smiles. :)

Very cool. :)

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Secured mine.:D Thanks Janey.
Perfect timing because the wife is decorating my snake pit. It will look awesome on the wall.

cerveza v10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu: very happy to be a part of the ohio viper club... believe it or not, I have been a member since 2000..... I attend a lot of the mopar
events,just kinda hide in the backround.... i wish i could make the fall party,just not this year! i will try to be more active ...i just need to force myself to drive the car!!! lol

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm waiting for it, i think I can find a spot...:D

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

cerveza v10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I received mine today...... Unreal quality!!! Going to take it to get framed tomorrow...
A very special thanks to all that were involved to get this done:2tu: Great job....
It is a great piece of VIPER hissstory....

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received mine today...... Unreal quality!!! Going to take it to get framed tomorrow...
A very special thanks to all that were involved to get this done:2tu: Great job....
It is a great piece of VIPER hissstory....

Glad you like it!

As far as a "thank you" is concerned:

VCA Kansas City member - Mary Marshall who took the picture.

VCA Ohio Merchandise Director - Sam Goldfarb who did the artwork and made the banners.

VCA Ohio Secretary/Treasurer - Janey White who took care of the payments and the shipping.

VCA Ohio Region friend and the "King of the Ring" - Dominik Farnbacher who was so gracious as to sign all of them.

Our friends at Tomball Dodge/Viper Exchange for supplying the Viper ACR.

And last if not least, your humble VCA Ohio Region President - ME for thinking up this little venture. :D

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sold out? Darn...

Can I get an "unsigned" one?

Howz $125 sound?

V

Venomiss

[h=2]If you missed out on the banners there is still time for the T-Shirts!

icon14.png
Commemorative Nürburgring T-Shirts Now Available![/h]
The Viper Club of America has gotten together with the folks at Tomball Dodge / Viper Exchange to present some pretty spiffy commemorative Nürburgring record t-shirts:

https://www.viperclub.org/store/index.php

While some folks asked for the cover of this issue of VIPER magazine to be made into a t-shirt, these jewels were already in the works. First, there are the "silver" t-shirts representing Dominik Farnbacher's silver ACR:

454_large_image.jpg

454_featured_image.jpg

Then there are the green t-shirts representing Tom Coronel's Snakeskin Green ACR:

453_large_image.jpg

453_featured_image.jpg

These make great stocking stuffers so be sure to order yours today!

https://www.viperclub.org/store/index.php

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth