VCA Ohio Party March 13-14, 2010

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All VCA Ohio members should have received their invitations in the mail. Please respond as soon as possible so that we can prepare for a great weekend!

attachment.php

Attachments

• holidayparty.jpg
    holidayparty.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 358

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just thinking about posting something about this. How funny. I'm just hoping for nice weather. Would love to drive down in the SRT.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bob. I think you were the first to send in your response card. I'm working on getting this posted tonight. The newsletter went to print today. Should go out in the mail tomorrow.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE=Steve-Indy;2818461]I just received info from Ohio VCA President Randall Arnold that the Tech Session on Saturday afternoon has been moved!!!

Here is his communication:

Just a note:

The Tech Sessions will be held at the Deed's Barn at Carillon Park. This is about 300yds from the Transportation Center where we are having the party that evening. Carillon Park is south and across the street from the Marriott.
Everyone registered will receive an email of the change. The hotel will also have the information of the change. The change is for the Tech Sessions only. Everything else stays the same. Any questions call 937-470-8306 Randall Arnold VCA Ohio President.

Thank you

Well, folks...sounds as though Carillon Historical Park is VERY CLOSE to the Marriott...BUT, here is a MapQuest link for those anxious about the location change. I have NOT been able to find Deed's Barn on a map...but it can't be too hard to find in person. Here is the link to the Park:

Driving Directions from Indianapolis, Indiana to Carillon Historical Park in S Patterson Blvd Dayton, Ohio[/QUOTE]

We have 60+ coming to the Tech Sessions and we needed more room. As you come into Carillon Park, park and walk to the main building and they will direct you to the Deed's Barn. We will have Viper signs directing you to the barn.

attachment.php

Thank you

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great session today!!! Many thanks to the Ohio VCA, The Stout's, and the special guests(Ralph Gilles, Dick Winkles, Herb Helbig) for a fun, informative, and memorable day!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave