VCA South Florida Event this Sunday, June 21, 2009

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dear Members,

I was informed recently that PrimeTime is unable to host us this Saturday for their open house event. They are a support crew to private racers and one of their clients wanted to race this weekend, so it was more a financial decision to reschedule our event. They did however ask me how people had RSVPd for the open house event and it was only a couple. I personally would not keep their staff in house at PrimeTime if they had an opportunity to make money and support their client. I am working on bringing PrimeTime and their ALMS Viper at the next Homestead driving event where they will bring some other cars as well and make it a show and tell with their staff present.

But also, this Sunday, PrimeTime has invited us to attend their event at Xtreme Indoor Karting where all father will drive for free. It's a combination car show as well. Please see attached email below. If you'd like to go, the event starts at noon so please plan on getting there then. There will be a live band, bbq, and many vendors. Cost is $15 for the car show with trophies as well. They want to make room for our Club members so if you'd like to come down and participate, please RSVP by Saturday noon!! If you'd like to bring out a different car other than your Viper, it's not a problem. I will be there and I hope you will too!

RSVP to me ASAP.

Ivan

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at your fingertips.

-----------------
Forwarded Message:
Subj:93 Rock Xtreme Indoor Karting Fathers Day Date:6/17/2009 2:40:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight TimeFrom:[email protected]To:[email protected]CC:[email protected]Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hey Ivan,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately, we will need to reschedule the event on Saturday.

I want to extend an invite to you and the Viper Club - a Father's Day event at Xtreme Indoor Karting!! (see flyer attached) I trust this is an event the members would absolutely LOVE! Not to mention, Dad's race for free!! They are having a car show so please encourage the members to bring their Vipers! (I believe there is a $15 fee for the car show)...

I have cc'd Doug Campbell from Xtreme Indoor Karting. Please feel free to contact him directly should you have any questions... (office: 954.491.6265, cell: 561.445.7693)

Let me know if you will be attending! If so, I will see you there :)
Britoni

Britoni Burdett | Primetime Race Group
Corporate Sales and Marketing Director

Primetime Race Group

=

You must be registered for see images