VCA vs. SRT Autocross

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone involved with putting on this event the weekend of 10/30/11 from both SRT and the VCA!!!!!!! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

SRT - Everything was well planned and organized, and super fun! All the SRT guys were very nice, helpful, and just regular folks like us. I couldn't be more pleased with my interaction with all of them! I know this event was not cheap to put on, so I want to thank SRT for donating the countless number of tires we tore up, and everything else they contributed. Now if we can find a way to add 500 more pounds to your vehicle, we might be able to beat y'all! :D

VCA - thanks to everyone who organized this for us, from the planning to do the zone autocrosses, to everthing that was planned for Detroit! We met a bunch of great and fun people, and enjoyed the whole time. The items we got were great also! Hopefully next time we can beat them!!! :(

The trip was even more than I ever expected, so I wanted to pass along my appreciation here. My (our) sincere thanks again!

Eric

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you decided to go Eric! Wish I had an ACR so I could have beat you :D Any pics/videos from the event?

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you decided to go Eric! Wish I had an ACR so I could have beat you :D Any pics/videos from the event?

You noticed how Greg put that in the article too, that I only won because I had an ACR. There were 5 ACR's there total, and only 2 in the top 5. Of course non ACR owners don't realize the Cups are crap until they get hot. It was definitely all the car..... ;)

My wife has pics and video I believe, I'll see what I can dig up for ya.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets