VCA Yellow Fever 2005

N CHARG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the VCA special addition car has any special modifications besides the paint, wheels and upholstery?

Also, what is the list price going to be on the 2005 SRT-10's?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As per my reply to your similar question in another thread: I seriously doubt any spec differences (performance) on the VCA SRT. Paint, interior (floor mats added), wheels, and a car cover. And that all-important Limited Edition Serial Number plate. I would guess that invoice on the VCA SRT will be around $81K including the gas guzzler tax of $3K - similar to what the White Mamba had for an invoice.

List price on the 2005's? Although I did not see any added standard features for the 2005 (unlike the 2004, which got an added convertible boot, trunk carpeting, and red brake calipers), my guess is that they will up the sticker to $85,400 for 2005. The sticker (including gas guzzler tax of $3000 and destination charge of $800) on my 2003 was $83,795. 2004 bumped to $84,795 when it was first released and I think it is now $84,890 according to Edmunds.com. Bumping it by $500 for the model year doesn't seem that outrageous. If they add any more standard features or make other revisions, then expect sticker to climb to $85,795 or so.

If you are weighing the cost of the "options" on the VCA SRT vs. a "regular" SRT (which I suspect you are), then the standard issue is probably a better deal at face value. Like the $3500 stripes on the GTS, you have to ask if it is really worth that kind of money. The intangible on the VCA SRT is the collectibility factor. Is a limited production car of only 50 units in an "unproduced" color (yellow) worth more based on those factors? In my very humble opinion, yes.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
No performance differences.... but some awesome cosmetic touches, and special badging to honor our VCA!

VERY rare production, possibly the smallest factory production run in history!

OP
OP
N

N CHARG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your numbers are about what I would think. So did anyone get a dealer to give you a break off list?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your numbers are about what I would think. So did anyone get a dealer to give you a break off list?

I would suggest you contact the site sponsors for quotes on this or any other Viper. My personal recommendation is Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge (800-889-1893). This will be the third Viper I have bought from Woodhouse and they always seem to be reasonable on the pricing. Good luck!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Chuck Tator he is doing mine! Very good price! He's only 30 minutes from me and is the one who's going to work on it anyway. I'm very lucky to have such a great Viper Tech so close to me!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235