Vert rear pics. Which one do you like better?

Which rear do you like better?

• Total voters

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got a little bored today and started thinking about the day I'll finally be able to afford a Gen4 venom red vert and whether the rear coupe conversion kit would be worth it or not. So I did some edits on a venom red vert with a hartop and modified the rear. I'd like to know which one you think looks the best:

You must be registered for see images attach

This last one doesn't really exist but I thought it would look nice and I think I kind of like it.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the Lemke hardtop, I definitely prefer the standard rear...couple that with a set of coilovers, and it looks low and baddddddddd

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The last one looks like a vette.

100% agree.

3rd one looks like a Corvette

Although I can obviously see the similarity. I don't really agree with the above. I think a vette could only dream to look like this. All I'm saying is that if there was a z06 vert that look anything like this I think I'd want one.

I've to admit that in my opinion the corvette rear end is one of the best things of the design though so I'm biased. Needless to say I think the overall design of SRT-10 is spot on. Can't wait to see the Gen5. Only a few months away...

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From a profile view the coupe rear doesn't stand out as much as if viewed from behind or rear 3/4. I tend to prefer the styling of the coupes more, but the verts still ain't no chopped liver IMO.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pic you used is not a real VR car. It was PS'd by me a couple of years ago. Along with changing the color to VR, I also lowered it and added the HRE wheels. I like the stock vert rear with the Lemke top. The coupe rear looks good, but I prefer it on the coupe. That last one looks horrible. Sorry, but it looks like a rear from an 80's Corvette.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a vert and I did not like the plain look of the rear, so I added a lip spoiler to it, but I still prefer the look of the coupe.
Maybe an extended coupe rear would look good but we need to see a 3/4 view to really be able to judge.
I also tought "Vette" when looking at #3, a NO go from that side view.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the coupe rear look i like on the vert- the 2nd pic i cant see correctly from the glare. last one is a big no no

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TonyCool, I forgot to mention before ... you got some awesome photoshop skills man!
I wish I could do that stuff.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXACTLY, also kinda looks like a ****-mobile! (some of it could be the DARK tinted windows, I don't mind a lil' tint & if you're out cruising, wouldn't you WANT everyone to SEE YOU IN IT). jmo

The dark tinted windows were PS'd. I did these Photoshops years ago before I learned better techniques. After reading some of your posts, you seem like the type that would buy a car just to seen in it. ME ME ME ME ME!! lol

TonyCool, I forgot to mention before ... you got some awesome photoshop skills man!
I wish I could do that stuff.

MY Photoshop skills, but thanks.

Is it really that color? It looks lke a pinkish red or is it modified. Why not just buy a coupe?

The color is Photoshopped. I changed the color to VR right around the time we were starting to see real-world pics of VR, so the color isnt perfect.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 3rd one gives it an early sixties look, without seeing the tail lights i kinda like it, very retro.

Bruce

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the coupe rear is truly the best and all Vipers should have come that way. The biggest mistake Dodge made with the vert rear though is the big stupid buick third brake light in the middle. Like was that a total after thought or what?:nono:

However, with a little tuck here and a trim there you can get a vert with an A$$ like mine too:rolaugh: